Lithuania 2023: Monika Linkytė - Stay

VoR

Take it or leave it
The most demented slog of all the national selections is BACK BACK BACK :disco:

First heat tonight was won by this quite lovely 80s synth ballad.

Second and third:

Sadly, poor perennial wannabe Aiste was not like woooolf tonight and this rather tragic ballad crashed and burned with just 207 televotes TOTAL :(

Last edited:
Alen Chicco certainly serving up EXCITING FASHIONS. Honestly Lithuanians are clearly ENTIRELY MENTAL :disco:

I’m not sure I ever want to hear that again either but SEND THAT!

WHAT IS that alluring FABRIC she has on? I’ve never seen anything quite LIKE IT!

WHAT IS that alluring FABRIC she has on? I’ve never seen anything quite LIKE IT!
I saw something similar on ASMR Maria’s popular PROM DRESS FITTING video in which she described it as satin with other fibres (hay and fairy thread perhaps) sewn in but who can say? Certainly a very fashionable and flattering shade of pink which is certain to win over the discerning and demanding European audience :disco:

OT: Look who has made a return to the LONGE this evening :eyes::disco:
MUZQQy.gif

It’s all very tempting obviously, but none of it quite feels entirely rooted in REALITY.

I saw something similar on ASMR Maria’s popular PROM DRESS FITTING video in which she described it as satin with other fibres (hay and fairy thread perhaps) sewn in but who can say? Certainly a very fashionable and flattering shade of pink which is certain to win over the discerning and demanding European audience :disco:
EMBEDDED LINKS PLEASE

Specific fabric appears at 28:00-ish although I think you’ll agree that they’re ALL very lovely

I do enjoy the below CAVEAT on the video.

“This video cannot replace any medication or professional treatment. If you have sleep/anxiety/psychological troubles please consult your physician. Thank you :)

Too late :( I’ve already BINNED the LITHIUM and fully committed to the healing sounds of CRINKLING.

How disappointing. :(

I honestly wouldn't be opposed to more countries opting for the art pop route.

This Olivia Roderigo-lite number won the heat

Monika Linkyte from 2015 finished second

and this was third

Apparently that's IT for the heats and we move straight to semi finals next week? :o

Based on that I expect the lovely Alison Moyet/Horse-esque mournful electro number will ultimately triumph.

What a treat that we have POLAND to look forward to. Dishing it (sp?) up year in year out with no pesky dips in QUALITY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom