Lizzo - Juice

I was about to start a thread on this

Itā€™s brilliant isnā€™t it and I know sheā€™s been on it before but the song really could benefit from a lip sync on rpdr

It feels like she's had several almost-there-hits. If Radio 1 and Spotify get on board with this then I can see this taking off. She REALLY deserves it.

Added to the 6 Music A List this week. Boys was also A-Listed there for a few weeks.

Let's hope that Radio 1 follows.

some of those white girls in the audience seriously need to have their joints snapped, stiff as CARDBOARD :D

I don't understand why this isn't doing a thing on Spotify. It screams hit and is actually getting good exposure. Is there an actual block on women over 30 embedded into their algorithm?

I don't understand why this isn't doing a thing on Spotify. It screams hit and is actually getting good exposure. Is there an actual block on women over 30 embedded into their algorithm?

It would help if they played nice and chucked her on a few playlists.

Failing that, hopefully she will get herself over here and casually pull a few performances like this out of the bag:

Great performance, there's something so fresh about her

She's sold out her US tour, I hope she bothers to tour over here

Throwing The Hustle in there and then radiating light as a human disco ball. :disco:

This is the best pop song about right now. Lizzo is the fucking tits.

Itā€™s quite And Iā€™m Telling You Iā€™m Not Going isnā€™t it?

How has this not been a 7 week #1?

Instead a #51 SMASH!

Although I see it went top 10 on downloads, but lost on streaming.

You have to assume Spotify didn't play ball with putting it on playlists. Still sounds like a surefire hit to me.

She is on Jonathan Ross this weekend, which feels a bit late, not that I think it would be likely to help her streaming that much.

You have to assume Spotify didn't play ball with putting it on playlists. Still sounds like a surefire hit to me.

She is on Jonathan Ross this weekend, which feels a bit late, not that I think it would be likely to help her streaming that much.
To be fair in this day and age, late isn't really a thing.

Midweek #36 :disco:

Yay, Lizzo up. You just know it'll slide when more streaming gets added on and will end up at 41 though.

Her Jonathan Ross performance not being on YouTube is also an inconvenience.

Tempo is trash

I was sort of hoping for more along the lines of Juice but Iā€™m not sure weā€™re going to get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom