Love Island 2019

I've seen a few tweets, all saying he looks like a cross between Grimshaw and another celebrity - Robbie Williams, Joe Sugg and Russell Kane.

I don't think he's that much like Grimshaw, tbh. To me he looks more like that Welsh low rent TV presenter who does the health lottery adverts and used to be on BOTS a lot. But then I've only seen photos.

YES!! I know who you are talking about and he is actually very like him.

I think Anton is my favourite boy now after absolutely hating him at the start. Tommy is also very sweet.

matt3.jpg

Matt Johnson.

I must apologise for my lacklustre Love Island posts over the last few days. I am going to get involved in watching the episodes I have missed. ITS MY MOOPY DUTY.

I would not be happy if the guy I was seeing gave his number to another girl. Why is that even funny?

Ovie is lovely. If I was in there I know who I would be coupling up with.

Well the producers definitely want Amber and Michael to happen by the look of things

I like Amber. She clearly really liked Michael and took a while to open up and show him how much she liked him only for him then to ditch her.

:D at the shopkeeper Anton gave his number to working in the club last night. I didn’t notice myself, but it really is turning in to TOWIE.

I really don’t want Amber to get back with Michael. I’m with Joanna. If he liked her that’s much he would have said he was leaving with her straight away instead of her prompting him. SNAKE.

Michael telling Amber to SIT DOWN was bang out of order. I would definitely went down Maura’s route and asked him who the FUCK he thought he was talking to? DICK.

Another 3 newbies tomorrow. We only have 2 weeks left.

See, what is the actual point in this?

Michael was a twat tonight. He should've left with Joanna - or else he shouldn't have declared that he'd found everything he was looking for.

It's weird that it ends in two weeks because it really feels like it's only really just getting started. Surely Molly-Mae and Tommy will win by DEFAULT.

Yes I think Molly-Mae and Tommy has it in the bag weeks ago. Amber, Ovie, Anton, and Maura also seem to be extremely popular with fans. Looking at Maura, Amber and Anton in particular getting voted through even though they were only in friendship couples a few times.

Sorry, but I don’t quite understand. How can Amber win - she’s not even in a (romantic) couple?

Are you all ignoring just how flat and scripted it is this year? Not going to lie I secretly enjoyed last year but this one just seems so fucking carboard.

Sorry, but I don’t quite understand. How can Amber win - she’s not even in a (romantic) couple?

She can’t if she is single. If she ends up in the final and in a friendship couple with Ovie it won’t be out of the question as they both seem very popular.

Are you all ignoring just how flat and scripted it is this year? Not going to lie I secretly enjoyed last year but this one just seems so fucking carboard.

No. It is very docusoap this season, but it is far from flat. It has certainly had some of the best moments of all the series, and definitely some of the most likeable contestants. It just seems to be getting bigger and bigger in terms of audience.

I mean that bit where they were all at that party or club or whatever and that couple had the row while everyone sat around trying to act shocked was fucking absurd.

I mean that bit where they were all at that party or club or whatever and that couple had the row while everyone sat around trying to act shocked was fucking absurd.

:D

It seems to have morphed in to TOWIE half way through the series.

Amber surely won’t go back there? He doesn’t know what he wants.

Unfortunately he's done enough gaslighting and messing with her head; I wouldn't be surprised if she goes back to him.

And Michael doesn't really want to get back with Amber anyways, his fragile masculinity is just acting up because she's been on a date with another guy and he's in there uncoupled. Just like when they revealed the tweet that "amber's got michael whipped" and his poor ego couldn't stand it.

Is Michael for real? Does he have some sort of personality disorder. This does NOT make sense. Him and Amber probably would have won this if he never went for Joanna.

Ovie really would make the perfect husband. I have been married twice, and I’ve figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom