Love Island 2020 (Winter Edition)

I wonder if Nas even knew what twin it was he chose. I think they all should have been made to guess who was who and chose who would stay that way.

Maybe the rejected one will come back ginge.

Anyway, in glad Conner with the G unleashed Conner with the psycho.

I'm really not used to watching just 1 episode a time anymore, this is strange.

The recoupling was great. I actually felt sorry for the twins.

I was glad Connagh picked Sophie, Connor is absolutely beneath her, even if she can’t see that herself.

Last edited:
It was hard to feel sorry for the twin as I still can’t tell them apart. It’s sexy NAS I feel most sorry for. He’s probably the best ride in there and he’s stuck with stinky minge 1 or 2.

Do please alert me if something horrific happens or one of the evil ginger twins gets caught doing twos up because my dolls have asked me to craft some new outfits for them so I’m far too busy at the moment to spend my time watching TV apart from The Masked Singer obviously x

I wish someone would give Nas a chance. He seems like an absolute sweetheart.

I’ve got a couple of episodes to catch up on. Nas seems like the nicest boy in there. And he’s easily one of the best looking too. I’m not sure if it’s the height that’s putting the girls off.

He's so one of my types, he's beautiful. The pocket gay thing I'd be fine with, don't these bitches realise it's the anything that makes them not look like everyone else where the appeal lies?

Only Mike gave the necessary desperation during the pseudo-strippergram routines to even think about visiting famous males. The guy with the dimples might be my new favourite.

Edit: I'm only just watching the latest episode now.

I love Shawna for letting Mike have it with her typical tact.

Connor with the G continues to get more beautiful.

The Manchester guy is just dumb and fit and you'd feel nothing other than making sure you've got your keys and wallet as you leave his place. Poor Shawna or however you spell it.

I am clearly born in a different era. When Connor came back and was talking to the boys and all the girls were camped outside the room listening in. I would NEVER show a man I was that in to him.

New girl is naturally gorgeous. Shaughna is probably my favourite girl, but like twin her face is BOTCHED.

Her hardcore contouring doesn't do her any favours, the nose can be slightly Michael Jackson circa 1999 at times. Her muslin cloth after she was wiping it all off was hysterical.

She seems to be handling it well going on tonight's preview anyway.

What about this BIEBER lookalike coming in tomorrow? COME ON! As if I don’t feel old enough.

The Bieber-Effron guy looks nice. They really do need to have a series exclusively for older vacuous gym rats as well though.

Leanne's high five would put me off in that context. Obviously none of what they think they're feeling is actually that real other than a desperation to hog the cameras, but she definitely thinks she's on a pedestal. Then again, it's a little uncomfortable to know that you're only staying on this show if you can forge an intimate relationship with someone who wears only shorts and tells you they're going to be open to getting to know someone else anytime a random 6 pack asks them "for a chat".

Finally catching up on this

“The Gok Wan of relationships” :D

Well I've went off West Lothian's Miss Piggy after her "harry hoofter" (with pride flag emojicon) social media diss reveal. Let's throw in a bi guy and try to trigger the troll.

I’m really not keen on Sophie or Connor.

Still catching up but Queen Reet on point again. God I’m starting to find Sophie a bit insufferable.

Connor with the G, calling Sophie out on that kiss was everything :D

So I've been catching up.

The "I'm a little bit dangerous" song when the blonde presenter walked in (in slow motion) should have been saved for Caroline Flack's return.

I'm with Chinice, Becky with the bare face cheek should have appreciated the context of Connagh G choosing her over Chinnie when choosing a guy they both obviously liked. In the words of my favourite crisp connoisseur: it's dat simple.

Last edited:
Even though I have a feeling Becca is having her strings pulled by the producers (if any of them look like a plant, it's her), I would say she shot herself in the foot by not just choosing Connagh G as it would still be early enough to have kept her options open with the NotBeiber Luke. At least we keep sweet Nas.

Last nights episode was brilliant telly. The look on their faces when the twist was announced was really everything.

I actually can’t believe we lost Connagh. Becky with the good hair made the wrong choice. She also appears to have zero interest in actually getting to know Luke. But that argument with eyebrows was :D

Oh apparently there’s another two going in. One of them is a guy called Wallace from Milngavie.

Oh my actual GOD. I have just caught up with last nights episode and it was EVERYTHING.

Siannise standing her ground against Becky was brilliant. I really did not think she would have that in her at all. I don’t actually mind Becky but I am definitely #teamfudge.

The first few weeks can be quite testing, but once it gets in to the swing of things this show packs a punch.

First few weeks? How long does this go on for?! :D

Oh I am definitely #teamthighs, the camera need not even show his probably beautiful face at all quite frankly.

Last edited:
End of March?! Bloody hell. I didn’t know I was signing up for this.

I Wonder if Sophie is going to be this years Anna and wind up in the bottom of the vote every time there's a public poll (unless she ends up paired with Nas in the next recoupling), she's just so unlikable. I thought Leanne and Mike would last till the end and be contenders to win, however the preview suggests not :(

Leanne and Mike are over. To be honest, it felt a bit superficial ( :side-eye: ) I didn’t really feel like they had good chat together.

OH NO I hope we don't lose Rebecca in the re-coupling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom