Love Island 2020 (Winter Edition)

I wouldn’t say Jess will show any more loyalty to Mike than he will to her. They are far from solid, and are both a couple of SNAKES.

A new boy seems to be showing Demi some attention so I hope if she does bite that Nas does also. I couldn’t bare to see him single again. :(

Oh, and who would have thought Paige and Fin would look like the most solid couple after the first day of Casa Amor.

I feel for Shaughna, but feel it was quite telling that she was in to Calum a lot more than he was in to her. She seems to be a lot more mature that him, and he reminds me of a little boy in the fact he has no relationship experience. A pretty girl showing a little bit of interest was always going to turn his head.

Yes, I think you’re absolutely right. He is an idiot
though.

The new girls are mostly fire, but the new boys are not really doing it for me. The original boys are a lot better looking.

Luke T pining for Siannise. Nothing to do with the fact none of the new girls are interested OF COURSE. :eyes:

Yeah, I can’t help but feel that Luke would be all over those girls if he thought he had a chance.

It looks like we will be losing Shaughna later on this week as Callum is definitely going to be coupling up with Molly.

I wonder if that new boy will make a move on her though? I’d hate to lose her as she is one of the biggest characters.

I wonder if that new boy will make a move on her though? I’d hate to lose her as she is one of the biggest characters.

It would be lovely but I can’t see her not being loyal to Callum unfortunately.

Not sure if you know what happens after Casa Amor @SDF ?

Basically they all return to the main villa, but they all have to decide whether to stay with their original couples or whether to opt to be in a new couple. So if Callum decides to couple up with Molly he will come in hand in hand with her and Shaughna will realise at that point she is now single and has been screwed over. It’s all terribly cruel ( and great telly of course).

Oh no. That sounds awful. Poor Shaughna :(

I’m sure they’ll keep her in though. Amber was in that position in the last series.

I think she might want to leave, but hoping she hair removes Mollys eyebrows instead

There's no real going back from Callum saying he doesn't want to RIP Shaughna's bikini off. At least she has that blond model to fall back on, and it's not as if it's about personality when it's Callum you're falling for.

Oh my days, imagine if that blonde wig makeover was Jess strutting in with black face and a new bob, just to up the ante. And given her current drag, it wouldn't exactly be a stretch.

That blonde wig looks terrible. Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

Well, I would have fell for it if I were Princess Leanne on her inflatable throne she blew up for herself, but not as the Wallace & Gromit twins or a newcomer at this stage.

Strangely I felt most sorry for Demi. She seems really lovely.

Poor Demi, she was so excited for the other couples being reunited then got dumped on by Nas. He most definitely has fucked it, that other girl has no interest in him whatsoever.

I felt so sorry for Demi too. Everyone seemed most shocked by Nas doing the dirty. At least he has been a bit more respectful than bloody Callum though.

I didn’t get the impression the girl Luke brought back was in to him either. :D

it’s surely Paige and Finns to lose at this stage.

I can’t help but feel had anyone been interested in Luke T he’d have been well in there.

The Casa Amor recoupling episode is just TV GOLD. I'll forgive any number of boring episodes for the sheer drama of that, every series.

Also,

Shaughna's "Congrats, hun" is instantly iconic :disco:

Get that £1m clothing line deal with prettylittlething.com QOL

That episode should have been a 2 hour special.

Cannot wait for tonight. Shaughna will be fine provided she doesn't go psycho, but I'm pretty sure she'll lose it.

Mike is just.. ugh. Jess really should have picked the Glasgow guy, especially since it's obvious she's just went for the roid version of the same guy, plus her words would have had more effect.

Reactions: SDF
I can’t WAIT for tonight’s episode. Nas was my absolute favourite and I think would have won the whole thing with Demi but this new girl seems a tad vacuous.

Reactions: SDF
Jess certainly has a type, that’s for sure

As much as I do think Callum and Molly are probably better suited he was clearly stringing Shaughna along (maybe he was just scared of her?). Shaughna needs to go for someone a bit older and experienced now.

Luke M is my new favourite. He has gone for another one who is clearly not interested at all, and he is just a little puppy dog.

I'm starting to think Jess's 4 A's simply stand for "always after African ancestry", otherwise her playing dumb schtick has blurred far too much for her to realise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom