Love Island 2021

I had to turn it off as I was so INCENSED by the sight of CROCS.

He IS very pretty, and they would make a gorgeous couple BUT if he was chocolate he would eat himself. NO THANKS.

This cast (especially the females) are far too middle class and boring.

Where’s the PTs and tanning booth operators.

This is going to get dragged on until tomorrow night, isn’t it?

I think I fancy Chuggs. I like his nose.

Thought I had 2 episodes to catch up on until I realised they do "unseen footage" on Saturdays. Fuck that shit.

I'll bet if Chloe had chosen Brad that they'd have had no problem getting rid of the balsa plank with the futurama eyes.

I hope this new girl sees right through Brad and leads him on until the final moment (with a legendary cut-to to Faye of course).

Well, my thought is she'll chuck Chuggs and grab Brad. Not that either are sincere.

I am very much a Rachel fan so far though. Only she and Faye seem blunt and/or messy enough to make good TV.

Being compared to a book Chugg would give a quick flick would make me feel as special as a copy of Woman's Own at the dentist. You can tell it's such a line he's prepared as well.

Ugh, do they really think we're not going to tune in again tomorrow? Fine, I'll gan pap an Are You The One season 4 then!

Christ, I haven’t disliked a Love Island contestant as much as Jake since the heady pre-COVID days of Curtis Pritchard.

Although Brad is also an oppressive regime that must be overthrown.

It’s just becoming quite obvious that none of the lads give a single fuck about any of the girls. Jake is the worst because Liberty is clearly falling for him and he’s essentially stringing her along until another blonde comes in that he fancies more.

I warmed to Brad for about 3 minutes when he got upset that Rachel chose him over Chuggz. By the end of the episode he was back on the HATE LIST.

Did they show the conversation with awful Brad that Rachel was talking about?! I may have zoned out but I don't remember it

Did they show the conversation with awful Brad that Rachel was talking about?! I may have zoned out but I don't remember it
You know what dUb I thought that I had mentally switched off and missed that bit too. I don’t know exactly what was said at all? Unless it wasn’t shown.

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
It was odd wasn’t it!? I know usually they get them to repeat conversations if the cameras miss something…

I stopped watching when Rachel arrived, not because of her, just circumstantial but I now feel like I’ve missed too much and it isn’t worth catching up or just jumping back in.

Having never watched Love Island before, am I missing out or should I be glad to have broken free?

Catching up on Monday's episode now. Pretty sure I missed Sunday's unless they did just jump right in with Rach choosing Brad.

Brad is going to ditch Rachel for one of the new girls. I called it from the start! He is an absolute FUCKBOY.

That performance from the boys when the new girls were coming in too. CALM FUCKING DOWN. Have they not seen a girl before? I can’t stand that whole laddish, football loutish behaviour! :square:

Hugo said he didn’t like FAKE. So what? The whole “you don’t know what I have been through, and what made me get cosmetic surgery” narrative is a CROCK. the insecurities remain no matter what surgery you have to sort it. If he doesn’t like “fake” girls then so be it. Plenty of meat heads do.

I stopped watching when Rachel arrived, not because of her, just circumstantial but I now feel like I’ve missed too much and it isn’t worth catching up or just jumping back in.

Having never watched Love Island before, am I missing out or should I be glad to have broken free?

You are very much missing out. Start watching again immediately.

I just don't buy that there is any chemistry between these couples. Were we just spoiled last series? I just remember the Bristol lass and the X-Factor woman's son and rooting for them like it was a fairytale. And Shaugna's plunge into so much embarrassing despair that Heat magazine drew a red circle around it. Ah the good old days.

Brad squinting whilst mumbling about exploring other people and yet seeing how things go I hope hasn't gone unnoticed by Rach taking it in with stoic nods as if acknowledging someone across the road from you.

Is LIB saying she feels nervous around Jake yet again just because she knows he likes it? Yuck. Even if it seems subtle, I don't think you'd overlook someone talking about each other still looking at who else will be arriving. So he has at least said something.

Kaz and Taboo are sweet. The Mylene Klass lookalike couple are just wallpaper and don't deserve any screen time so far. Faye's frustration unsurprisingly the best on show so far. 30 minutes to go lord help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom