Love Island 2021

Has anyone watched that Karaoke show yet? I see Denise Van Outen has dropped the serious West End actress schtick for the old Big Breakfast gurning in the preview anyway.

Rach and Faye. Okay now I get what's happening: they're all about to separate. Gosh, it's like I've never seen this show before.

Thank goodness Lib is up to speed now, but their slow-witted opposite gender version of me schtick is totally redundant and going through the motions.

Onto 9. I hope snake Brad makes a move on the newbies and that they completely ignore him and join the coven of Rach n' Faye.

I've hit the pause button. What a fucking prick. A few red flags have popped up for him? He just wants a full spread put out for him to pick and choose whatever he wants. Of course though, why wouldn't a guy that looks and sounds like him not have everyone around him letting him float on by like he does? He really is the worst kind of attractive person. Completely oblivious to how ordinary they are. His highlights so far are Chloe laughing at him not asking her any questions and Faye calling him a dick when he was being a dick.

"I'm still going"

Faye making everyone wait as she writes down all her plastic surgery procedures. Then blowing the chalk off :D

What's the oldest person you've slept with would make a good moopy pole. I would only answer anonymously :)

So out of the guys I'd want to be paired up with Toby if I were his age, but I would hate fuck Jake and use both Brad and Liam as bookends if you get my subtle drift. Aaron had potential, but has lost me with the housewife comment unless I've got the wrong end of the stick. And Hugo is just a no-go for me. Bless him for trying, but he's just the PE teacher on the sidelines trying to blow the whistle and give enthusiastic commentary.

I'm gasping at this montage of Hugo saying "fake". You'd think he would have a bit more sensitivity, what if the girls kept banging on about not liking anyone who is a lanky streak of piss :)

This is totally an I'm sorry for how that made you feel. "Poor little flippin' Hugo". And then Hugo saying "don't be too hard on Kaz". I cannot. Brad, Hugo and Aaron all crossed off.

Brad: "I shouldn't have to try". I get what he means, and agree, but that comment applies to him full stop is my opinion.

Oh please replay this Brad gan nan footage to Rachel please. For her to rise above it and get one of the next new men of course.

The one who the guys aren't into so much (how horrible if she knows, but let's hope she's narcissistic enough not to) is giving me Liz McColgan vibes.

Who could possibly be attracted to the personality of Joey Essex? Would they just want him to record tik tok videos pretending to be stupid? I wonder how many of them in there could compile a list of their 5 favourite books or just list 5 books period. I'm still riling at this "too fiery" nonsense.

The walk ins are in a great position, surely, to see right through[/Alanis] comments from guys currently paired telling them they are the first time they've been aroused. How you get 'em is how you lose 'em (and catch herpes too probably).

Oh my god, I've still got last night's to go. Let's hope if we have to lose a girl it's permanent marker brows and not Rach or Faye who are the only ones worth watching this vanilla hetero fest.

Hugo actually looked really handsome in that slow mo with the wet pool hair. Can someone shove him in the pool for me to make my mind up on this please.

As gorgeous as Brad is, he has a touch of Paul McCartney to him, not that it would stop me pushing any one of you down the stairs to get to him of course.

23 min mark ish, Rachel talking to Millie so close I thought it was Millie talking to her own reflection in a mirror.

Faye so not threatened as she puts her face on that she's practically finished off her remaining make up.

Can the girls on the balcony throw tomatoes at Brad please. Saying that he told Rachel she wasn't 100% his type deserves so much mud throwing - surely the producers won't let him get away with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom