Luxembourg 2024: Tali - Fighter

I'd also missed that "Fighter" was co-written by Dardust, an Italian who has written a lot of San Remo stuff, including "Soldi"

"The Government is expecting a positive return of around €125,000 from participation in the Eurovision Song Contest, which will be channeled back into the next edition of the Luxembourg Song Contest."

A confirmation that they're sticking around :disco:

What's the Luxembourgish equivalent of a whiff of the souk?

That revamp clip is giving me strong Dum Tek Tek
vibes

So they’ve slowed it down and removed the boing sound effect after “fighter”, feels disappointing on first listen

Hmm, yeah it's not the radical reinvention I was hoping for.

She did have some breath control issues at the Luxembourgish national final, so I guess maybe they're slowing it down to make it easier for her to deliver a strong vocal on the night.

[inspired by a bit of Luxembourg shade in the predictions thread]

Are you not all loving this one? It's easily one of my favourites this year!

TALI UP

I’m thinking this will easily qualify, as a simple, competent pop song coming at the end of what is actually quite a slog of a semi-final. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if it finished around 3rd in the semi.

It could potentially get very lost in the final though.

Hopefully if she picks a 2nd Half or a Christer’s Choice ticket in the running order draw, SVT will give her a pimp slot in the final.

I think that musically, it stands on two different boats but it's so sleek in the delivery that it makes it look simple.
Anw I hope it gets a very professional delivery live and that it gets rewarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom