Madame X Tour (CW: offensive carrot)

I have a feeling she will chop and change the setlist. Not significantly, mind you, but I imagine there'll be one-off additions / substitutions.

As I said, all I've done is copy & paste what someone from UKMix has posted.

Sorry, I meant what was their source? I'm sure it's not totally made up, but it seems a little contrived.

Sorry, I meant what was their source? I'm sure it's not totally made up, but it seems a little contrived.
No idea, but I think the person has may have literally just trawled through Ticketmaster, third party resale sites for each individual date.

But third party resale doesn't count, does it? Those tickets are already sold.

I've got a week off work in October. I'm tempted to go to NY for a short trip and catch one of the shows...

Oh. No deep cuts or rarities, and only five non-Madame X songs performed in full. I knew she'd be vengeful after the 80's fest that was the last tour, but my goodness... such a wasted opportunity.*

I think this approach would have been far more successful had she done the Springsteen trick of playing 3 hour+ sets (whilst touring longer with more days off between gigs) in order to do more than the new album and a tired handful of omnipresent hits, OR reserved certain out of the box nights dedicated to an older album/era, album tracks included. Can you imagine Erotica night, or any show with Sanctuary. It would be seismic.

*Not condemning the show as is since I haven't seen it and she is still very good live, but that setlist is a choice.

So I heard, but it seems you can't believe everything you read on the internet :(

In other dodgy second hand news, the queens from the Immaculate Podcast got last minute tickets the other night for $45 and have popped their review up.

two things

1. what a missed opportunity to have included a Crazy/Crazy For You medley
2. why on Earth did she not include Faz Gostoso?

thanks

two things

1. what a missed opportunity to have included a Crazy/Crazy For You medley
2. why on Earth did she not include Faz Gostoso?

thanks
1. Because that would be something that the fans & general public would ACTUALLY WANT, and heaven forbid Madame X did THAT. Madame X does not PLAY THAT WAY
2. Methinks there's been a fallout with Anitta subsequent to the song. 'Scheduling conflicts' my arse. And notice how Anitta's insta has recently been full of Mariah posts and how she is her queen or something, knowing FULL WELL how Madame and Mimi feel about each other.

Who said anything about hating? I like that she likes Mariah (my other favourite diva who’s also doing everything in her power to make it hard for me to remain a fan).

'Frozen' seems to be the standout from the show - I have seen glowing reviews a few times

Guess it was the press night then, as loads of reviews and official pictures have since popped it. The visuals look good and the reviews have been mostly very positive.

What's the cheapest one thinks Palladium tickets will go for nearer the time?

I've just realised the bit where she auctions the polaroid isn't a pre-arranged skit with her celeb pals if this témoignage is to be believed. She actually pockets the cash (Madame X is unconcerned with tax laws). Honestly screaming when he said she stopped to count his money. Whoever penned the missing VIP purses tag wasn't far off.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/juans-front-row-experience-and-a-polaroid/

Love that they close it with We're sure all Madonna fans can relate. Indubitably.

I've just realised the bit where she auctions the polaroid isn't a pre-arranged skit with her celeb pals if this témoignage is to be believed. She actually pockets the cash (Madame X is unconcerned with tax laws). Honestly screaming when he said she stopped to count his money. Whoever penned the missing VIP purses tag wasn't far off.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/juans-front-row-experience-and-a-polaroid/

Love that they close it with We're sure all Madonna fans can relate. Indubitably.

AMAZING

I'm not a rich, don't hang your shit on me...

Oh MY

She took $1k off of someone who worked at a pharmacy the other night and gave him an ear bashing about SELLING POISON to the MASSES for his trouble :D

It is utterly disgusting that she's SELLING the Polaroid she takes on stage :D

Most non evil people would throw it into the audience if they weren't going to keep it, right?

It's actually quite pathetic!

OMG the nibbles are KILLING ME :D

Not to mention they are 90% CRISPS and barely fill a (small) table :D

I think Kate Bush threw in a slightly more honourable THREE COURSE MEAL WITH (half bottle of) WINE for her ridiculously priced tickets.

Clearly finger food is not Madame X’s specialty.

Then again, she doesn’t look like THAT whilst scoffing crisps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom