Madonna - Future ft. Quavo

So “Future” is out there now. What do we think?

For me it’s a bit of a throwaway reggaeton track. Not entirely without charm, but yeah, the word ‘disposable’ comes to mind.

Is this really the one that’s going to get the big Eurovision exposure? Surely Medellin would have been a more sensible choice?

Out of what we've heard so far, Medellin should be what she performs at Eurovision. I know she's already done it at the Grammy's but it just feels the most suited to a big performance.

Yeah, Medellin sounds much more celebratory and fun. This is fine, but doesn’t seem at all suited for Eurovision.

I like that the production sounds more authentic than stuff like Unapologetic Bitch. It’s dirtier and not as silly.

It's fine, but quite bland. It's not as good as Unapologetic Bitch, not even close. Of what we have so far Medellín is the only one that feels like Madonna pushing herself.

Two listens in, this song is embarrassing. It could have been written by a 4 year old. I love the other 3 songs but this is terrible, why on earth is she doing it at Eurovision?!

worst one so far.
Hoping some sort of performance element can save the song
Medellin should be performed.

Also the nod to Don't Tell Me is completely superfluous. As much as I love DTM, why is it being referenced in a mindless generic regaeton track? Just because she couldn't be bothered to write new lyrics? :evil:

Yeah, that's a turd. And performing it on that platform a big misstep.

Oddly (or perhaps not) 'Crave' now sounds much better when played immediately after it.

10 Medellín
06 I Rise
08 Crave
04 Future

It wouldn't be M-DOLLA if it wasn't serving QUESTIONABLE BANG PER BUCK :disco: I do think she's probably saved some of the more interesting stuff for the album though. If it gives me four songs I love, a la Rebel Heart, I'll be happy enough.

Make a brave decision to turn against the dismal grabbing witch for evermore. I know I HAVE :disco:

She attended a Quavo show in Tel Aviv last night. Is she just doing Future because he is conveniently doing a show there, or is he doing a show there because of Eurovision...WHO KNOWS

Not to be CONTRARY but I think I prefer this slightly to Crave.

This is naturally as embarrassing as expected but it sounds better than Medellin for me.

02 Medellin
01 I Rise
00 Crave
04 Future

Reactions: Zu
Blimey, this is rotten. Medellin seems to have been a blip given what we've heard so far. Hoping and praying she ditches Future for Express Yourself on Saturday night :(

11 Medillin
01 Future
05 I Rise
07 Crave

Never mind girls, there’s sure to be some amazing stuff on the ALBAM! :disco:

You've GOT TO make him
EXPRESS HIMSELF
HEY HEY HEY HEY
So if you want it RIGHT NOW
Make him SHOW YOU HOW
EXPRESS what he's GOT
Baby