Malta 2022: Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am

anyone know how we can set up a phone plan to go through to Malta to mass vote for OUR JESSICA GRECH? :disco:

Someone get in touch with Baku immediately, they need to activate all their old SIM cards!

Running Order for the Final:
1. Baklava feat. Nicole "Electric Indigo"
2. Norbert "How Special You Are"
3. Matt Blxck "Come Around"
4. Giada "Revelación"
5. Jessika "Kaleidoscope"
6. Raquel "Over You"
7. Nicole Hammett "A Lover's Heart"
8. Miriana Conte "Look What You've Done Now"
9. Nicole Azzopardi "Into the Fire"
10. Sarah Bonnici "Heaven"
11. Enya Magri "Shame"
12. Denise "Boy"
13. Emma Muscat "Out of Sight"
14. Janice Mangion "Army"
15. Mark Anthony Bartolo "Serenity"
16. Aidan "Ritmu"
17. Richard Edwards "Hey Little"

The Final result will be 85% Jury 15% Televote.

Still think it's between Emma and Aidan but given how much power the jury has and their late draws, could also see Janice Mangion or Richard Edwards pull a win (Nicole Hammett a possible contender too).

Personally I'm hoping for a win by whichever one has been written by international hitmakers Vella and Borg because that ALWAYS results in a guaranteed qualifier :disco:

well the last time they had a 100% televote in Malta, they ended up with Claudia Faniello and we saw how that went down. :D / :(

also whereas some acts got to sing with Chiara, Ira Losco and Michaela, poor old Jessica and some random girl got lumped together with MALTESE SENSATION LYNN. :D / :(

Everyone loves MALTESE SENSATION LYNN :disco:

Have they chosen yet, or did the donkeys stampede the stage again?

I mean Emma's voice and dulce tones are very lovely but the song is very hollow, doesn't do her justice. :|

I think EMMA MUSCAT seems very good at singing and moving around on stage, but what an absolute DOG TURD of a song to be lumbered with and attached to FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE :D

I'm close to declaring this THE WORST SONG EVER WRITTEN!

I think it's quite rude of Malta to not realise that we expect and want HOMOSEXUAL RUBBISH from them. Qualifying is IRRELEVANT

I do wonder if there's the potential of her switching to an uptempo, I think she would do that justice and get Malta a top 10 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom