Malta 2022: Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am

SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING ENTRY I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO ROOT THROUGH THE THREAD ON MY PHONE

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
I swear Albania already sent this EXACT SAME ENTRY in 2015:

- "Big in Italy" at the time: CHECK
- A competent and professional performer who looks good on camera: CHECK
- An absolute wailing DOG TURD of a song, that doesn't leave a single second to BREATHE: CHECK

Bring back Destiny! Just let her try out a different musical genre each year until she accomplishes her DESTINED (adult) EUROVISION WIN! :disco:

God they brought them all back! :D

No hyperbolic ‘MALTA’S ANSWER TO BEYONCE AND JAY Z’ video title here, but this is very cute and camp old LUDWIG seems to be having a ball!

God they brought them all back! :D

No hyperbolic ‘MALTA’S ANSWER TO BEYONCE AND JAY Z’ video title here, but this is very cute and camp old LUDWIG seems to be having a ball!

Just the fact TVM got them to perform together after they have been divorced for 15+ YEARS. :D

Flimsy rumour doing the rounds that she’s changing the song to a new one from the Chameleon songwriting team.

Would be backed up by the fact the official Eurovision channel hasn’t uploaded this.

Reactions: D5K
A Milanov song is definitely preferable to the nothingness she won the NF with, it'd be a shame to waste her potential on that.

Emma's confirmed she's releasing a new song called "I Am What I Am" on March 14th, but isn't saying either way whether it is replacing her entry...

"I Am What I Am" has been released in New Zealand, written by Dino Medanhodzic, Julie Aagaard, Stine Kinck so almost certainly a MF reject. It's... ok but no winner. Not on YouTube and I guess we're not allowed to share mp3 download links here?

"I Am What I Am" has been released in New Zealand, written by Dino Medanhodzic, Julie Aagaard, Stine Kinck so almost certainly a MF reject. It's... ok but no winner. Not on YouTube and I guess we're not allowed to share mp3 download links here?

Not a MF reject, but a Dansk reject apparently, according to a friend in press and the fact Stine Kinck is a Dane! :D

I fucking LOVE this WHITEBREAD SHIT - it's like if The Mamas had a bash at Maria Olafs - Unbroken 😍

She looks like a blow up doll there

I haven't heard this yet, but ALL she needed to DO was submit LAST DANCE PART 2 ffs. There's such an opening for Stefania: the sequel this year :(

She can sing very well, but it drifts into the Jessie J school of HOLLERING.

Is this the first Dino Medanhodzic entry to make it to Eurovision, or am I forgetting another?

I GUESS this is better than noted worst song ever written Out Of Sight, but I'm far too cynical a Brit to even be able to tolerate this for more than a few seconds.

It would certainly, definitively be improved by adding a TINNY DISCO BEAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom