Marvel Cinematic Universe General Chat

She will come back in phase 7 after the youngā€™s avengers have been established and they go looking for their mom. So sometime in 2030

I'm finally watching Thor 4 and I've never known a movie to fall off a cliff so quickly. The first 20 mins or so were pretty good. It doesn not know what sort of movie it wants to be, it's such a mess. I'm halfway through, do I have to go back and finish it? Someone please tell me not to bother.

I'm finally watching Thor 4 and I've never known a movie to fall off a cliff so quickly. The first 20 mins or so were pretty good. It doesn not know what sort of movie it wants to be, it's such a mess. I'm halfway through, do I have to go back and finish it? Someone please tell me not to bother.
Oh it was shit from the start.

I've been determined to watch all the P4 movies again in order before finally watching Wakanda Forever, and it hasn't been all bad, I think the problem is they just can't match up to Phase 2 and Phase 3, but maybe nothing ever will.

I did find Black Widow, Shang-Chi and Dr Strange 2 as good as or even better than the first time around, but Eternals is pretty crap (I still don't mind it and I want another one).

Thor just derailed it all right as I was getting to the end though :D

Natalie Portman dies.

Well good luck, I found Phase 4 killed the whole franchise for me. Individual films were OK, but it all feels terribly rote and stale now. Every film follows the same pattern, they all look ugly as hell and the FX work is bottom tier.

Natalie Portman dies.

Jane Thor is literally the worst MCU character ever. I appreciate I haven't seen the whole film but so far her story has been

Gets cancer
Turns up in Norway
Helps herself to some metal shards
Becomes Thor, because hammers
Becomes a warrior, because hammers

The chats with the other Thor are so awkward for all the wrong reasons :zombie:

Some recent exits from the executive team as well right?

I guess they finally noticed that phase 4 was not the home run they wanted it to be

Is Guardians Of the Galaxy still on for an April release?

Phase IV was their FLOP ERA tbh

Only by a month. :eyes:
One less Disney+ show to watch for another month?
oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

Can someone explain to someone who doesnā€™t watch any of this genre what they mean by phase 4, phase 5 etc. is it like some sort of the same world all the movies in the phase are set in?

It's just a marketing thing really, the movies have been grouped into these chronological 'phases' to denote their place in the bigger ongoing story. The phases also make up larger sagas, so phases one to three were the Infinity Saga (as the larger plot was all about the Infinity Stones) and we're currently partway through the Multiverse Saga.

Terrible if people he has allegedly abused have had to see his star rising.

And separately, he's so key to future MCU films, maybe they'll just write everything off and start again (and lose millions...)

Itā€™s so bizarre the number of high profile actors who have been exposed recently and they are almost ALL Marvel / DC related.

Not sure whether itā€™s a bad coincidence or they just have a really bad discovery process during casting.

And separately, he's so key to future MCU films, maybe they'll just write everything off and start again (and lose millions...)
Shouldn't be too difficult to recast and have a different looking variant of Kang...if only they hadn't done THAT post-credit scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom