Marvel Cinematic Universe General Chat

This turned out to be FAKE NEWS.

@OutSynk cancelled for spreading them lies!

By this you mean Secret Invasion is coming in June and not the Jonathan Majors stuff (who just got charged).

I thought he was talking about Jonathan Majors and I was really confused because there seemed to be so much evidence against him.

PIPO CANCELLED

Frankly the level of journalism of the Marvel fans is laughable. WHERE ARE THE SOURCES?

Tell The Truth GIF

I don’t think his lawyer is aware that this is not good

Loving this excerpt where our loving, friendly, self-aware INNOCENT Queen Gwyneth shades Scarlett about her future in Marvel films :D

When Johansson asked whether Paltrow was herself done with Marvel films, Paltrow said she couldn’t rule out a return given her character never died. “I think so. I mean, I didn’t die so they can always ask me,” Paltrow said.

“I think you may come back at some point,” Johansson told Paltrow, to which Paltrow quipped, “Really? A 64-year-old Pepper Potts? How great.”

“One-hundred percent, that’s happening. I can see it. They’re never gonna let you go. Break out that wig, baby,” Johansson added. Johansson’s Black Widow died in 2019’s Avengers: Endgame, but returned for the stand-alone prequel movie Black Widow.

Last edited:
”You remember how I died and then my stand alone movie flopped and then I sued Disney? Well, I decided not to do any more of their movies.”

I think it was a victim of timing - it was one of those lockdown-era Disney+ premiere things where you could buy it for £20 from the same day it released in cinemas. I don't think those did THAT well, but I think the film still made a healthy profit (because they all do :tongueout:)

It seems the bubble has burst :confused:

Disney CEO Bob Iger revealed Thursday — just as the SAG-AFTRA strike kicked off — that the company will decrease the output of Marvel and Star Wars content in the wake of diminishing box office returns.

In an interview with CNBC’s David Faber, Iger explained that the decision is meant to address a "diluted focus and attention" among audiences and decision-makers for the two franchises but also, maybe more importantly, to cut costs. "You pull back not just to focus, but also as part of our cost-containment initiative. Spending less on what we make, and making less," the 72-year-old said.

Less of this can only be a good thing

Well it’s over :D

Where do these PR people come from?

Between this and Xochitl Gomez joining the latest season of Dancing With The Stars, it is indeed over 💀

At what point do they scrap the whole thing? Also it’s shocking that Ms Marvel is the least watched show when utter garbage like Secret Invasion and Captain America are there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom