Marvel Cinematic Universe General Chat

Marvel Studios are at Comic-Con today and a few announcements are expected, which may or may not be related to the following leaked copyright applications:
Captain America: New World Order
Thunderbolts
Avengers: Secret Wars
Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
The Multiverse Saga (assuming that this one is an overall title like the Infinity Saga rather than a movie)
There's also Disney's D23 event in September, so I'd expect some announcements to be held back for that.
I’m excited for Thunderbolts, although I’m not sure how they’ll do it. I don’t think it would be right without Songbird but I’d have thought they’d need to introduce Screaming Mimi as a villain in another film first before she stars in a redemption story.

Reactions: COB
Marvel Studios are at Comic-Con today and a few announcements are expected, which may or may not be related to the following leaked copyright applications:
Captain America: New World Order
Thunderbolts
Avengers: Secret Wars
Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
The Multiverse Saga (assuming that this one is an overall title like the Infinity Saga rather than a movie)
There's also Disney's D23 event in September, so I'd expect some announcements to be held back for that.
I'm wet.*

*Except for Captain America if it's as dull as the TV show.:zombie:

Comic-Con panel is about to start - I swear I'm not up at this hour because of that (it isn't streaming anywhere for a start), I used the wrong setting on my washing machine and I'm waiting for it to stop :( But while I'm up I'll keep an eye out for announcements :o

ill-see-you-soon-kang.gif

I’m not really excited about any of it tbh. Agatha and Thunderbolts could be interesting I guess. Of course I’ll watch them all anyway but the amount of tv series is panic inducing.

Some of them are going to test my patience. Echo was not great in Hawkeye and a series around her is nothing to look forward to.

Same with the new Captain America, they just didn’t carry that series.

Now that’s something :disco: such a loaded trailer.

Angela Bassett :wownic:

Reactions: COB
I know there are still more stuff to be announced next year but it’s disappointing that there’s no mention of Shang Chi or Ms Marvel.

Also the Daredevil show is apparently 18 episodes.

This is not official is it? I think they’re done

Oh I misread. Probably then, they usually keep the best for that (I expect a F4 cast announcement then).

I would guess Young Avengers will be announced then.

I am excited for ALL OF THE FILMS (especially the Avengers ones, Fantastic Four, and Wakanda Forever) and NONE OF THE TV SHOWS, which I'll probs skip completely.

do you reckon there will be TWO Separate Avengers teams? Main ones and young Avengers? They're going to be a nightmare to produce considering the huge cast they already have (and they just keep them rolling in).

Oh the hood was always a cool villain

Madame Web will be part of the SPUMC(?) that Sony is doing, so in the same universe as Venom and Morbius :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom