Melodifestivalen 2008 - Semifinal 4, Karlskrona (1 March)

The final (if AC goes to plan) is going to be SO strong that there is bound to be tears on the night. I reckon Linda has a great chance after tonights performance, but I hope she sorts out her dancers.

I am more or less certain Ola and Carola/Andreas will make the final from the A.C. I wouldn't count out Caracola though.

I am more or less certain Ola and Carola/Andreas will make the final from the A.C. I wouldn't count out Caracola though.

Androla is pretty certain I'd say. I'd love Ola to get through but I reckon Sibel has more chance. And maybe even E-Type/Poodles if they get their performance sorted.

You might have to put it in an envelope Ill Advised, btw. Just to be safe :) My mate always does that when sending stuff from Finland anyway.

Oh Linda! :D

Anyway my ideal AC result is Sibel & Therese. I can certainly live with Ola and Carola though.

I really hope Sibel will go through from AC. Her performance tonight blew me away.

I really thought Sibel had a place in Globen sewn up.

I can't WAIT to see voting results for this heat!

I think I'll need to buy a Swedish Sim to vote in 2 weeks.

Found these polls on the Aftonbladet website. They had the results right for tonight, so maybe they'll be right for AC as well.

Ola (70%) vs Caracola (30%)
Therese (65,2%) vs Suzzie Tapper (34,8%)
Haggkvist & Johnsson (60,1%) vs Nordman (39,9%)
E-Type / The Poodles (50,5%) vs Sibel (49,5%)

Do we think we will get studio versions of all songs this week then?

I hadn't thought of that! I'd assumed it would only be when the CD was out after the contest.

OMG, what a VINTAGE year for MF this has been, and it ain't over yet.

The public has pulled up and finally DELIVERED.

Now, for the final, the JURY must not be allowed to mess this up.

I think Nordman can actually beat Androla (and then -hopefully -fade out completely in the final).

And I think Sibel will do well in her heat as well. Never before has the AC looked like such a GOOD idea.

Oh my nerves...

Linda looks FUCKING stunning in her short hair, by the way.

*bows to Christer*

I reckon Linda should do quite well at Globen, better than her previous two underperformances.

It's going to be SO interesting. Sanna, Charlotte and BWO are still the three potential winners IMO, but Linda should do well if she nails the vocal again, Sibel still has potential, then of course there's the utter wildcard that is Carola!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom