Melodifestivalen 2019: Deltävling One - Göteborg

On reflection maybe nano wasn’t so bad.

Maybe the Debs have lost their touch.

Is that Max Headroom heart thing going mad for this? I can’t quite work it out.

Fucking OOF at some of those notes.
The heart now only shows which age group likes it. You can’t tell how popular songs are from it any more thank god.

OH JOY there is a new heart. Wondering what it means has taken more of my attention than Nano's dirge.

The colour of the heart reflects which age group is voting for it.

melodifestivalenapp_svt_artikel.jpg.png

Wiktoria's song is a nice ballad but it seems more like a song for Jessica Andersson. The rain was a nice gimmick though.

Reactions: D5K
Wiktoria's song is a nice ballad but it seems more like a song for Jessica Andersson. The rain was a nice gimmick though.

I thought the rain was good round her but when she looked sodden at the end it was just a bit pathetic.

The over 75s seem to be quite enthusiastic for this song based on that colour chart... maybe failing eyesight and hearing are influencing their preferences.

Arja! :disco: Old fashioned as FUCK but she was better than Charlotte Perrelli or Kikki Danielsson were in their last attempts. Still last place for sure though.

Oh Anna! I am surprised by that actually, it's really nice. Not sure about her outfit, though. But she deserves to go DTF.

I guess this is a familiar feeling... getting excited about the first heat of Melodifestivalen, and then being thoroughly underwhelmed at what you get.

Arja is going to conjure up a snowstorm over Zeana and Anis. #Justice4Saijonmaa

Was it me or did the reaction in the arena for Anna getting through seem rather muted compared to Nano, Wiktoria and Mohombi?

It's a problem when the interval act by the hosts is SO much more entertaining than everything on scene before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom