Melodifestivalen 2020: Deltävling Four - Malmö

Wait, no ridiculous car on stage in Nanne's performance? :angry:

the rehearsal pics I saw did have a car. Maybe it’s a different part of the performance?

The odds seem to have stayed pretty static:
Prediction
DTF: Hanna & Viktor
AC: Frida & Ellen och Simon
5th: Nanne
6th: William
7th: Jakob

It’s a pretty difficult heat to predict other than the top 2 though.

On Nanne what a way to shit on your own legacy with an ode to that rancid piece of cunt blubber.

I thought Frida was a little too REAL MUSIC to be singing something so infantile.

CLAP YOUR HANDS
STAMP YOUR FEET
COME AROUND
FEEL THE BEAT

Must have taken all of 30 seconds to come up with those lines in the studio. :eyes:

Based on the rehearsal clips it seems a pretty strong heat.

I'm not convinced even Nanne can get away with namedropping James Corden in the chorus of their entry. We'll see.

Hanna is obviously a strong performer but almost seems offputtingly clinical in the clip. In contrast Frida seems a fun hot mess, though I liked the Oh Laura album back when and think that sort of midtempo or ballad could have gone down well at MF.

I'm dying at Hanna being given Jessica Mauboy's staging, but I'm here for anything that clears the path for a "Bulletproof" victory

I thought Frida was a little too REAL MUSIC to be singing something so infantile.

CLAP YOUR HANDS
STAMP YOUR FEET
COME AROUND
FEEL THE BEAT

Must have taken all of 30 seconds to come up with those lines in the studio. :eyes:

It is a High School Musical song for pre-schoolers. Rough.

Exit poll

1. Hanna Ferm – Brave – 418 (42,3%)
2. Victor Crone – Troubled waters – 182 (18,4%)
3. Frida Öhrn – We are one – 120 (12,1%)
4. Jakob Karlberg – Om du tror at jag saknar dig – 90 (9,1%)
5. William Stridh – Molnljus – 71(7,2%)
6. Nanne Grönvall – Carpool Karaoke – 70 (7,1%)
7. Ellen Benediktson & Simon Peyron – Surface – 38 (3,8%)

Oh there will be tears tomorrow :(

Ellen & Peyron aren't really that famous are they? I know they've taken part in MF before but they don't seem like they have enough of a profile to get away with a 'Shallow' re-write.

Alert me to any highlights (:side-eye:) so I can drunkenly look at svt.se and scroll back

I like Frida, though I agree the song wasn't quite as anthemic as intended. There was something almost Bengtzing-ish about Frida's selling of it.

I quite liked it. I agree that mjolnjus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom