Melodifestivalen 2021: Deltävling Two

I wish I loved the Dotter song like some of you seem to. I just don't think it's much more than a fun for Europe typically solid, but unremarkable Swedish entry.

That being said...I should never play the prediction game for this ever again :D

Also I've lost track of what's happening

Reactions: Hak
His giddiness
Also known as
avatars-000337535716-4hx9rl-t500x500.jpg

I feel like starting a topic "does your other half know who Charlotte Perrelli is?"

He does and would have had the same reaction as Mr Sheena, if not for the fact I introduced Hero to him many moons ago which he concedes is an incredibly well put together pop song.

It's about the only thing that holds us together

Am I alone in thinking Little Dud is an huge improvement over Bulletproof? I mean I like Bulletproof a lot but it took a few listens before I got it.

Little Tot was great from the get go and is still growing!

Am I alone in thinking Little Dud is an huge improvement over Bulletproof? I mean I like Bulletproof a lot but it took a few listens before I got it.

Little Tot was great from the get go and is still growing!
It's so much more immediately exciting as a total package. Bulletproof was one where an immediately killer performance really elevated what could be easily dismissed as a Sia ripoff. Not only has Little Tot got an absolutely knockout build, there are so many fantastic little moments throughout the performance. I don't think I've been this immediately inclined to go back and rewatch the whole thing on repeat for an hour for an entry in a very long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom