Melodifestivalen 2021: Grand Final

Dotter NOT to win please as I can’t stand the word “tot” :)
I don’t know WHY she didn't just call the song something like “You Don’t Wanna Be Like Us”

Do we think the English commentary will be worth trying? Or will it detract from things?

I haven't been paying attention the last couple of weeks... Tusse is the fave right? Well it's a CATCHY SONG, but MY GOD I need to see a woman representing Sweden at Eurovision again.

I haven't been paying attention the last couple of weeks... Tusse is the fave right? Well it's a CATCHY SONG, but MY GOD I need to see a woman representing Sweden at Eurovision again.
Yep, there doesn’t seem to be ANY buzz around him though. If anything I feel like CLARA has had a lot of the momentum this week, presumably because her qualification was just so unexpected!

I don't really remember TUSSEH's song, unfortunately I haven't had one of my famous VISIONS, so I have no idea who's winning tonight.

I’m certain Moopy will be in meltdown at 9pm but other than night I haven’t a clue.

Are they having a PRE SHOW DISCUSSION? Christ it's a SPORT OVER THERE.

I'm HOPING BEYOND HOPE for a jury landslide for Little Tot of a sizeable enough margin to help her overcome Tusse's likely public vote win.

How long is the show? I liked that San Remo dragged on until the EARLY HOURS.

Omg it’s like the start of the Eurovision 100 sync listens!

Anyone doing the English commentary? I'm not, unless it's especially worthwhile.

Hoping for an absolutely triumphant finish for Dotter, Charl and the two Claras tonight :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom