Melodifestivalen 2023: Andra Chansen - Örnsköldsvik

Who will qualify? (CHOOSE FOUR)

• Total voters
Spoilering the results halfway through the voting made for some thrillingly low-stakes television just then.
It probably would've made more interesting TV if they hadn't done. Apparently there was a two point gap between 4th (I assume Mariette) and whoever was 5th at the halfway mark time. Announcing that probably just made her fans (or the oldies) vote more for her. :D

It probably would've made more interesting TV if they hadn't done. Apparently there was a two point gap between 4th (I assume Mariette) and whoever was 5th at the halfway mark time. Announcing that probably just made her fans (or the oldies) vote more for her. :D

She was announced last at the midway point, maybe that helped her.

Nordman 75
Theoz 70
Kiana 69
Mariette 63
-------------
Tennessee Tears 55
Victor Crone 28
Melanie Wehbe 22
Elov & Benny 18

so the qualifiers were...the four that were largely expected then :D bless Sweden but seems a BIT of a waste of time for all involved :D

I AM surprised THEOZ hasn't done better this year however, and I'm sure his team are too :D

so the qualifiers were...the four that were largely expected then :D bless Sweden but seems a BIT of a waste of time for all involved :D

I AM surprised THEOZ hasn't done better this year however, and I'm sure his team are too :D

His chart success with the song hasn't entirely translated in terms of the MF votes thus far. It did feel like a comfortable direkt was very much on the cards.

f.png

So somewhat unsurprisingly younger people really like Theoz and older age groups are more indifferent.

Perfect results but Jesus Christ at the reveal!

The absolute epitome of too many middle managers making utterly pointless, convoluted changes just to look like they're doing something to add value. DREADFUL.

But YAY for Mariette and high-kickin' Kiana!

I also loved the camera cut to THEOZ not giving an ounce of a shit about After Dark's hit from about 8 years before he was born, only to realise with horror that he was being caught on camera disrespecting a legend and throwing out some half-hearted dance moves to compensate. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom