Melodifestivalen 2023 GOSSIP OCH BITCHING THREAD

But my guess there will be tickets left for a while. Melodifestivalen is quite aggressively priced so even before the pandemic I don't think shows sold out in the first few hours.

Welcome to the forum @babun!
Care to elaborate o any of the names you gathered for your list?

(preferably Tess and her new mortgage :disco:)

The story with Tess is actually quite a sad one. She has been trying solo for so long, even sending a what is supposed to be a fabulous schlager song in 2020, almost making the cut.
She has some songs in her drawer, that she sent this year again, hoping to live the good life again, this time perhaps with a record label. :D

Keep your fingers crossed for Darin, he was really desperate to make his new English material happen, and since it mostly flopped (apart from Italy for some reason), this is the year he is actually considering doing Mello.

• Sad
Reactions: Hak
Yes, from what've heard she's had a rocky last few years with her 16 years younger sterile bf.
A64A1839-807x1200.jpg

She became preggo, she and her then apparently not so sterile hunk made the mistake to have an abortion instead of nurturing a bastard. After a year or two they repented and tried their hardest to jack up Kenny's prostate and breathe life into Tess's dying womb but to no avail.

I'm guessing it's the money she saved up for her own never-to-be afterthought that she's now piling into a musical baby. Let's hope everything works out, she's a genuinely great person.

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't been more leaks thus far. The first unofficial artist confirmations should nevertheless come this week.

Any interesting up and coming artists that should be offered a spot? Who are Moopy looking forward to see in the line-up?

There’s a high probability of the Nordman song being shit, but if they can bring another I lågornas sken I’ll be 100% up for it. :disco:

So far so good. Let's hope for something uptempo from Loulou, also looking forward to see what Nordman's got after all these years.

Liz, 24h after saying she's got full confidence in Kwarteng

Behöver inte dig idag - Won't need you today (Litteral translation)

Haven't shown, haven't dared to see
To be someone else, not dared to be part of it all

Do you dare to let go?
Although you lived for someone else

To be loved and to be able to give something back
Although everyone else says you don't exist anymore

Do you dare to let go?
I won't need you today
won't need you today

And now...
I'm finding my way back
Ignoring all answers

Don't want to be someone else
I don't need you today

The strength within me
lets me free from you
You made me become someone else
I don't need you today

Of course it hurts to start over and look back
To now be alone in the love dream that was
But the two of us were never true
I won't need you today
won't need you today

And now...
I'm finding my way back

Former ASFM stars Marcus and Martinus are being rumoured now! They've been on my MGP wish-list for years.

That's a pretty big name. Not very famous outside the kids demographic in Sweden but I'm guessing they'd want to broaden their appeal with a Mello participation.

Had they competed in MPG they'd been the hot favorites to win.

Marcus & Martinus new management is pushing hard for the Swedish market while positioning them for a maturer audience compared to Norway.

They avoided suspicion in Masked Singer Sverige by cramming Martinus in a small carriage and easily won through means of vocal talentz and showmanship.

Here's hoping for a M&M and Y&L co-op :vor:

Last edited:
I've heard rumours that THEOZ was trying to enter an English language song this year, though it's likely SVT will have kept him singing in Swedish considering the early confirmation and demographic overlap with Marcus & Martinus.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom