Melodifestivalen 2024: Swedish Charts & Stats Thread

Regardless of the maths behind people returning with superior/inferior songs, how the hell do you top "Effortless" anyway?

I'd agree with @Pingu that in that instance, it does seem likely they'll go down the overthought "let's make a winner" for her comeback. I'm sure she'll return successfully regardless with a higher profile, but I'd be surprised if they matched,c Effortless.

Assuming she doesn't win on Saturday, she still might! (:()
At least Jacqline exercises quality control, having rejected inferior offers to enter in previous years. I'm more concerned about OCD potentially getting in the way of her going for it again.

Regardless of the maths behind people returning with superior/inferior songs, how the hell do you top "Effortless" anyway?

I'd agree with @Pingu that in that instance, it does seem likely they'll go down the overthought "let's make a winner" for her comeback. I'm sure she'll return successfully regardless with a higher profile, but I'd be surprised if they matched Effortless.

Assuming she doesn't win on Saturday, she still might! (:()

In fairness, whilst I agree with a lot of that, "I'd be surprised if they matched Effortless" makes it sound like Sweden NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO WRITE A GREAT SONG AGAIN :D

In fairness, whilst I agree with a lot of that, "I'd be surprised if they matched Effortless" makes it sound like Sweden NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO WRITE A GREAT SONG AGAIN :D

I meant for Jacqline specifically following that up, not for everyone in general :D

Although yes obviously she's in safer hands THERE than if she/Effortless had sprung up out of the hellish pits of a Portuguese Semi Final

And in the airplay of our HEARTS

• Love
Reactions: D5K
Do we know WHO is on the international jury yet?

I’m now certain Sweden made a huge mistake and M&M will end up somewhere below 10th place .. while I have been slowly but surely getting completely obsessed with Maria Sur

I’m now certain Sweden made a huge mistake and M&M will end up somewhere below 10th place .. while I have been slowly but surely getting completely obsessed with Elecktra

Official Swedish Singles charts

1.(4) Marcus & Martinus
2.(3) Medina
3.(8) Jay Smith
4.(11) Smash Into Pieces
5.(1) Fröken Snusk
6.(14) Jacqline
7.(22) Cazzi Opeia
8.(9) LIAMOO
9.(15) Dotter
10.(17) Danny Saucedo

11.(2) Lia Larsson
12.(23) Maria Sur
16.(7) Gunilla Persson
17.(32) Annika Wickihalder
19.(20) Klaudy
20.(35) Lisa Ajax

26.(12) Scarlet
29.(Ne) Bjorn Gustafsson (Still The One)
38.(53) Elektra

41.(46) Adam Woods
46.(39) Albin Tingwall
53.(48) Samir & Viktor
64.(81) Chelsea Muco
74.(65) C-Joe
80.(82) Dear Sara
81.(70) Lasse Stefanz
93.(85) Kim Cesarion

Not charting:
Elisa
Clara Klingenström