Met Gala 2021

I imagine a great deal of time is spent avoiding the judgemental glare of Anna Wintour, the sisters Hadid, and celesbian Cara Delavigne.

Plus: is Chalamet over? He looks like he's GIVEN UP

Or maybe he's just had a read through the reviews of Dune

Maluma baby and Donatella were my TOOT of the night.

Donatella's dress felt like a new take on this CLASSIC

0_Vogue-Magazine-100th-Anniversary.jpg

there was a blind item before the show that Dua wouldn't be in attendance because she's aligned herself with her anti-vax braindead bf Anwar

and she wasn't there...

there was a blind item before the show that Dua wouldn't be in attendance because she's aligned herself with her anti-vax braindead bf Anwar

and she wasn't there...
She was the only pop star I was really looking forward to :(

QUEEN REET (the other one) stepping out with HOT ZADDY TAIKA WAITITI was another highlight pour moi

rita-ora-taika-waititi-met-gala-06.jpg

give it up for responsible British-Albanian popstars!

mixed feelings about this Pete Davidson lewk, except that I'd like my head up that skirt

pete-davidson-met-gala-2021-07.jpg

and she wasn't there...

It’s not fair to blame her views on her boyfriend. We haven’t even considered if her cousin’s friend in Albania got the vaccine and now has massive balls

I personally had to decline my MET invitation because my third cousin's neighbor in Mississippi got hemorrhoids.

Still doing my research though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom