Moldova 2021 - Natalia Gordienko - Sugar

On Thursday she definitely went all in on it, with iconically DISASTROUS results :D

It's not un-common for singers to duck out of big notes with the 'help' of a backing vocalist, or in the case of this year a full on backing track. This is probably the most obvious example. She wasn't even in the same postcode as the big note on the chorus :D

On Thursday she definitely went all in on it, with iconically DISASTROUS results :D

It's not un-common for singers to duck out of big notes with the 'help' of a backing vocalist, or in the case of this year a full on backing track. This is probably the most obvious example. She wasn't even in the same postcode as the big note on the chorus :D

God that one really was a FANTASTIC load of old shit :disco:

The choreography was giving me post 2004 Britney and I was living for it.

p5a785b.gif

Gotta love the "in my hands this would've come 13th with a BULLET" energy she brings to every song in this winners / best of medley:

Thank GOD they allowed her to show off her RANGE in .... Sugar! :disco:

:disco: at her being a POINTER SISTER during "You Are The Only One"

Anyone here who knows Russian and can translate? Looks like she had hoarded a few goodiebags from the Rotterdam welcome center...

Anyone here who knows Russian and can translate? Looks like she had hoarded a few goodiebags from the Rotterdam welcome center...
Google Translate

"A little bit of positive in your tape. 🤪

I watched the video and found the chronicles of covid banquets😂😂
This is the evening we missed the ship because of the news of the sick members. We wish them a speedy recovery! And you have a cool, fun and productive week!"

Either that or she's going to be working her passage home by entertaining the crew.

They'll certainly be 'working her passage'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom