Monday doesn't really feel like it

big ron

Chief Super Moderator
Pronouns
He/him
Not really in the mood for Monday so going to act like its Sunday, its not like its a proper week this week anyway.

Hello! I started work quite early today, but it feels like I'm actually getting through stuff so I can't complain too much :o

Morning, I'm not off to the supermarket, nor did i start work early, nor have i seen a crow eat a dead pigeon.

My new shed is being delivered this afternoon. With the mountain of work that needs doing before I can remove and dismantle the old shed I wouldn't be surprised if the new one is still sat in the spare room, unbuilt, this time next year.

Morning!

I had a call at 9.30 and have another at 10.30 so I just can't get down to anything in between. So my day will essentially start at 11 :(

In further news i came back from the supermarket and found bf on the sideyard talking to his mom blissfully unaware that a field mouse was eating behind him from the bowls i have put for stray cats passing by. I chased the mouse and it went into a little shed in the back yard which we are now emptying hoping to find it.

In further news i came back from the supermarket and found bf on the sideyard talking to his mom blissfully unaware that a field mouse was eating behind him from the bowls i have put for stray cats passing by. I chased the mouse and it went into a little shed in the back yard which we are now emptying hoping to find it.
Poor mouse :(

These work very well, although how on earth one got in there to get the hazelnut and got out again without triggering the door was beyond me. Perhaps it wasn't a mouse at all but a hungry GHOST OR GHOUL :shock:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't really, no.

My MOTHER has started now as well. "Geoff in the village, who hails from London, said Rotherhithe and Bow are a bit rough, sure you don't want to stay in the Hammersmith area?"

FFS

Anyway better keep LONDON CHAT elsewhere or the provincial types will start complaining again :)

Today I will be mostly shopping for teacher clothes. Although I think I'm probably gonna stick with what I've got and see what the other male teachers are wearing. It really is a whole different world.

Also trying to retrieve a parcel I accidentally sent to my old house.

I don't really, no.

My MOTHER has started now as well. "Geoff in the village, who hails from London, said Rotherhithe and Bow are a bit rough, sure you don't want to stay in the Hammersmith area?"

FFS

Anyway better keep LONDON CHAT elsewhere or the provincial types will start complaining again :)

My DON'T MOVE TO MILE END mission has been entirely informed by not really understanding why on earth you'd want to leave Hammersmith in the first place

ARE YOU INSANE

Also, Geoff in the village knows what he's talking about :disco:

Reactions: COB
I don't really, no.

FFS

I’m never going to live this down am I :D:(

As I shall be INFORMING my mum, I can't find anything SUITABLE in Hammersmith :angry:

I don't really, no.

FFS

Just have a LONDON FORUM and BE DONE WITH IT

Poor mouse :(

These work very well, although how on earth one got in there to get the hazelnut and got out again without triggering the door was beyond me. Perhaps it wasn't a mouse at all but a hungry GHOST OR GHOUL :shock:
We didn't find it, must have made it's way out. But at least we've completely emptied the shed and got rid of all the rusty decaying tools in there, i'll paint it later on so that it looks clean too. The only thing the supermarket has for mice apparently is poison and some sticky tape and both seem bad karma. So I guess I'll only feed cats when they stop by now and hope it does not come again. @Kate the most recurring one is this cutie who keeps visiting us wherever we are here but i doubt she would go after it.
IMG_20210823_133102.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Why is everyone being mean to the mice?
Just can’t believe how wicked people are. All that talk of getting it with a hammer :(
As I shall be INFORMING my mum, I can't find anything SUITABLE in Hammersmith :angry:
Maybe ditch the balcony idea and make do with a JULIENNED. It’s only warm enough to sun your knockers about three weeks a year anyway

WHY is Piccadilly Station SO BUSY on a Monday lunchtime? WHERE are people going? It’s not the bank holiday for another WEEK.

Well it's a small price to pay to avoid giving up a Hammersmith DES RES if you ask me! Not that anyone did :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom