Monday doesn't really feel like it

It's not really Autumn until the Equinox in September but I'm very much an autumn person.

Thanks to a discogs delivery from Peru last week, I'm pretty much done for Mr L. Until Universal decide how they are fleecing the fans for Christmas this year, anyway.

How shockingly greedy and selfish :tongueout:
I mean I wouldn’t mind but no one ever wants anything (but would obviously be offended if you didn’t get them anything) so I just end up spending loads on pointless GIFT SETS from Amazon every year.

Christmas would be better if it just involved ALCOHOL and FOOD :disco:

After the hot ironing chat in the photo thread…
I have some 70% cotton 30% polyester sort of net curtains from IKEA, which I’m going to adjust with heat-sensitive sticky tape, but thought I should give them a wash. I hadn’t realised a few of them looked a bit yellowy, which is weird because they get all the same exposure to everything

but anyway, I’m worried about destroying them with the iron because they’re all wrinkly now, if I folded them up, could I iron them quicker?

maybe I should just do them on a low heat

Diddy it's good that you washed them before hanging. The first washes will make them shrink a bit therefore you would have to readjust length later on if you hadn't wash them. Due to ironing hate i just hang mine after wash (i skip drying) so that they dry while hang and that any wrinkles are taken care off by the gravity in the process.

Diddy it's good that you washed them before hanging. The first washes will make them shrink a bit therefore you would have to readjust length later on if you hadn't wash them. Due to ironing hate i just hang mine after wash (i skip drying) so that they dry while hang and that any wrinkles are taken care off by the gravity in the process.

plot twist, it seems that the nets are not all the same length :o I did get these off a friend who didn’t need them anymore for some reason. But they all touch the floor so I didn’t notice :D

oh god now I’m worried the yellowy ones are like that because they were in my bedroom, and I’ve corroded them with my STINK

Are UPS always shit? Not only did my package arrive 95 MINUTES after the end of the "window" but the deliveryman called me on the intercom to say, "Can you come down and get it? TROLLEY." After protesting, I barked, "Well at least wait until I get there." And when I DID get there, he was nowhere to be seen and my parcel was PROPPED AGAINST THE DOOR

What an UTTERLY VILE LAZY CUNT

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how I missed this, but I can't think of a less appealing collaboration

1629756211530.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom