Monday gets hammered in RJN's treehouse

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
So last night I had a stress dream where I apparently got shitfaced at a party @RJN was hosting at his giant, American kids show-style treehouse (His parents were there and were lovely and very young). A load of Moopists kept turning up and telling me the ridiculous shit I'd done the night before and I couldn't remember any of it and it was so vivid that when I woke up I had to convince myself I hadn't actually been at a party in RJN's treehouse.

So that was my evening in a nutshell; how's everything with you?

I’m grumpy. I accidentally deleted a video I’d made for the channel with my friend, which I’d been waiting to do for ages.

and today I was just sluggy and horrid, and tried to make another video but I think it might be boring and shit. Just like my recent flop video.

a creative strop, I guess is the word

So last night I had a stress dream where I apparently got shitfaced at a party @RJN was hosting at his giant, American kids show-style treehouse (His parents were there and were lovely and very young). A load of Moopists kept turning up and telling me the ridiculous shit I'd done the night before and I couldn't remember any of it and it was so vivid that when I woke up I had to convince myself I hadn't actually been at a party in RJN's treehouse.

So that was my evening in a nutshell; how's everything with you?
I mean this party needs to happen now.
Working today which I don’t mind, can actually make progress with things without being bothered by too many people (well apart from the French)

I think my strop is part of something bigger, I’m thrashing around like a fallen horse now, no motivation to do anything

I think my strop is part of something bigger, I’m thrashing around like a fallen horse now, no motivation to do anything
Have you taken ketamine?

First day of annual leave and some workmen are making a fucking racket outside my damn window. Just as well I did a bunch of voice recording yesterday. Might have to leave the house at this rate.

I don't think I've ever had a moopy dream. Don't know whether to be relieved or worried.

First day off of the bank holiday and I have to go to a job interview.

:hostage:

I think the real question is whether Chad and Corey were at the party.

I’m grumpy. I accidentally deleted a video I’d made for the channel with my friend, which I’d been waiting to do for ages.

and today I was just sluggy and horrid, and tried to make another video but I think it might be boring and shit. Just like my recent flop video.

a creative strop, I guess is the word
I shot a lot of footage to do a little video for Barnacle's blog your home thread over the past week and somehow after making the video i got it deleted too. So spent last couple of days reshooting random footage to make up for it and today once i got a new one ready i've managed to accidentally delete it again. I guess i can reshoot everything and hope it won't look très fatigué.

I shot a lot of footage to do a little video for Barnacle's blog your home thread over the past week and somehow after making the video i got it deleted too. So spent last couple of days reshooting random footage to make up for it and today once i got a new one ready i've managed to accidentally delete it again. I guess i can reshoot everything and hope it won't look très fatigué.

Oh dear :( I’m looking forward to it anyway

I was thinking of doing that, but I don’t know. I wonder if people are sick of me fucking talking about Japan and everything

Oh dear :( I’m looking forward to it anyway

I was thinking of doing that, but I don’t know. I wonder if people are sick of me fucking talking about Japan and everything
You can do sth that you wouldn't normally do on your channel, maybe an actual home tour, or maybe sth more Diddy than Japan per se, or maybe this gives you the freedom to do sth you wouldn't consider doing otherwise but eventually comes up so nice that you'll put it on YouTube too.

You can do sth that you wouldn't normally do on your channel, maybe an actual home tour, or maybe sth more Diddy than Japan per se, or maybe this gives you the freedom to do sth you wouldn't consider doing otherwise but eventually comes up so nice that you'll put it on YouTube too.

I guess I am doing things I want to do, but I’ve been trying to do a video a week, and the pressure of that sort of makes it worse. It’s never going to go anywhere if I start taking breaks though.
It doesn’t help that we are in this state of emergency again, makes me feel weird about going out

I guess I am doing things I want to do, but I’ve been trying to do a video a week, and the pressure of that sort of makes it worse. It’s never going to go anywhere if I start taking breaks though.
It doesn’t help that we are in this state of emergency again, makes me feel weird about going out
I think I've told you in the past as well, or maybe I thought about telling you and didn't, but I once stopped doing sth creative that was meant to be my hobby because I eventually got too pressured by my own expectations of it. It's good to have goals, but goals should not take the fun out of it in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom