Monday gets hammered in RJN's treehouse

I very much haven’t got the job as there were a number of ESOTERIC questions in the interview I weren’t prepared for as she randomly missed out quite a crucial part of the role from the job description.
Such as :o

Reactions: Zu
‘How did you feel about the Emily Ratajkowski article about Richard Prince for the NYT on the politics of authorship’. Now I did a whole DISSERTATION on Richard Prince and the politics of authorship but this still caught me a little OFF GUARD.
Oh my :D

Here’s me on the bus there thinking about what I’ll say if they ask me what my BIGGEST WEAKNESS is!

• BOOM BOOM
Was that question even relevant to the job or was she making light conversation?

Was that question even relevant to the job or was she making light conversation?

:basil: At that constituting LIGHT CONVERSATION. The job was as a business manager/assistant for a fashion photographer, so a large part of the role was providing research and treatments for shoots, which was NOT mentioned in the job description, so being asked for a structural analysis on photography was quite the departure from the first half hour of questions about accounting, project management and profit optimisation.

:basil: At that constituting LIGHT CONVERSATION. The job was as a business manager/assistant for a fashion photographer, so a large part of the role was providing research and treatments for shoots, which was NOT mentioned in the job description, so being asked for a structural analysis on photography was quite the departure from the first half hour of questions about accounting, project management and profut optimisation.
Quite frankly it sounds like a cuntish sort of do all round

‘How did you feel about the Emily Ratajkowski article about Richard Prince for the NYT on the politics of authorship’. Now I did a whole DISSERTATION on Richard Prince and the politics of authorship but this still caught me a little OFF GUARD.
If I were asked that question in an interview, my only response would be ‘cracking tits in the Blurred Lines video’.

If I were asked that question in an interview, my only response would be ‘cracking tits in the Blurred Lines video’.

Apparently it was the HAPPY video she got her BOBS out in? Anyway I didn’t didn’t expect to have to reference ROLAND BARTHES in relation to a pair of TITS in a Pharell Willians MUSIC VIDEO.

Honestly the HOOPS you have to jump through in TODAY’S economy for 30K a year!

Honestly the HOOPS you have to jump through in TODAY’S economy for 30K a year!
Honestly darling you’d be better off on the till down the LIDL. At least you could be saucy about the sausages with the foreign customers during POLE WEEK :disco:

I very much haven’t got the job as there were a number of ESOTERIC questions in the interview I weren’t prepared for as she randomly missed out quite a crucial part of the role from the job description.

I had this recently.

"and a big part of this role will be serving as a DUTY MANAGER, what skills do you have that have prepared you for this part of the role?"

None, because I work in MARKETING hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom