Monday rides downhill in a hospital bed

Jark

User
NO THREAD!

I woke with a slight hangover this morning after getting carried away on a colleague's rooftop last night. and now there are builders in my house and it seems I have to DO WORK. Pfffffft.

I'm back at work after having been on vacation / "vacation" last week.

"Vacation" aka I was mainly inside my flat because it was either snowing or raining all week and I checked my work email more often than one should. :zombie:

Hermes have delivered my parcel to somebody with the same road name, but ENTIRELY different postcode 13 miles away. Stupid cunts.

Hermes have delivered my parcel to somebody with the same road name, but ENTIRELY different postcode 13 miles away. Stupid cunts.
Oooh I’m expecting a Hermes delivery this week as well (briefs + sweatpants). I hope it arrives in a padded bag.

I went out at two yesterday and didn’t stop drinking until two this morning, I feel HORRIFIC. Still going back out for a few drinks later though :disco:

Finally getting me a trim this afternoon.

RIP the Alice bands.

I feel a massive sense of NORMALITY around these parts today. I got up early and went for a run, came back and went out with the dog, then took my son to school. Have watched a few episodes of RHOC, got some more advice off of my agony aunt/housekeeper Our Vera regarding the situation I posted in the community forum. Me and Vera have had lunch, and I am sitting in the garden awaiting 3.30 to go and pick the boy up from school. I think I will FaceTime Mama Reet.

Our phone networks are down. All those 5G chips in the vaccines must be interfering.

Booked mine for tomorrow. Basic bitch before and after pics will be coming!
I've resisted before and after because I'd kept my hair pretty tidy. That said it's straight on the socials to get everyone dripping.

NAR: living for Jark developing self awareness with the topic title.

I’m BACK HOME SAFE as it was only a FEW and my dad has messaged to say his cousin has died. I feel quite bad as I spent ten minutes scrolling through Facebook trying to work out who she was :shy:

I've been added to the WhatsApp group of my friend's fiancé's stag. :( now i have to avoid clicking on the group until I either decide to go for it or come up with a good excuse.

lovely evening ev'ryone

I've been added to the WhatsApp group of my friend's fiancé's stag. :( now i have to avoid clicking on the group until I either decide to go for it or come up with a good excuse.

lovely evening ev'ryone
You suddenly contract Coronavirus days before the stag do, even if the pandemic is over.

FAO @The Sexual Goose (and assorted LADS)

175707133_10158664002834071_2487441640232581396_n.jpg

Does anyone really want me to get into a working class rant about this football thing? It's deep, and a bit of a straw breaking the camels back kind of issue, in that modern football is fucking rotten to the core and this is just taking the piss.

I have already been subjected to a rant about it today. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom