MondayadnoM

Morning Moopy.

I've just discovered Henry Moodie is playing at Isle of Wight festival :o

Season 2 Shock GIF by Harlem

Camping can be so much fun!

It can also be absolute hell.

I’m not sure I could cope lying in a tent. I wouldn’t mind camping if I had a bed, my own shower, and running electric but that probably defeats the point.

Day off because I don't have Friday off. Went shopping and dyed my hair. Now into the listening part of the day with some late=period, out-there John Coltrane

I’m not sure I could cope lying in a tent. I wouldn’t mind camping if I had a bed, my own shower, and running electric but that probably defeats the point.
Oh to be fair when I camp in the camper, we have a king-size bed, electric hook up etc. And in a tent we have our own mattresses and duvets, and electric. I don't rough camp.

Oh to be fair when I camp in the camper, we have a king-size bed, electric hook up etc. And in a tent we have our own mattresses and duvets, and electric. I don't rough camp.

I think I could possibly deal with that. I think what I would preferably be looking for is the camping experience by BBQ’ing outside, drinking wine while looking up at the stars then getting a taxi back to a nice hotel later at night and meeting up somewhere nice for brunch the next day. Would that qualify as camping?

I think I could possibly deal with that. I think what I would preferably be looking for is the camping experience by BBQ’ing outside, drinking wine while looking up at the stars then getting a taxi back to a nice hotel later at night and meeting up somewhere nice for brunch the next day. Would that qualify as camping?
:D this is what I now prefer to do. Because to be honest, as much as I do like camping, I miss my own bed. So yes, that qualifies.

Glamping is nice, there's some lovely units you can stay in with your own bathroom, but you still get to spend time outdoors drinking wine and having a BBQ.

Glamping is nice, there's some lovely units you can stay in with your own bathroom, but you still get to spend time outdoors drinking wine and having a BBQ.

Now I think I could get on board with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom