Moopy Family Fortunes 2021 - Round 2! Results at 3 PM on 16 May

Averages is not really fair in this game, right? I mean, someone playing just one round and doing extremely well could win, which makes no sense to me. What about not counting the worst round for everyone? So everyone hosting and missing one round has a reasonable chance too.

Yeah the whole point is you have to enter every round to have a better chance, surely.

Averages is not really fair in this game, right? I mean, someone playing just one round and doing extremely well could win, which makes no sense to me. What about not counting the worst round for everyone? So everyone hosting and missing one round has a reasonable chance too.
Yeah OK whatever.

Was it just me or was this round HARD?? I am really not expecting much.

I still don't really know what's going on, but I answered the questions and we'll see what happens I suppose :eyes:

Reactions: RJN
There doesn't seem to be much correlation between how someone thinks they did and how they actually did

10 Minutes!

I am sorry now for any misspellings or addition errors. For reasons that I can't explain, I did most of the math in my head

FF 1

Name an Australian State

New South Wales - 20 - Jacques, Barnacle, Peekaboo, Buttertart, Frozen, Tisch, Jyxz, Halli, ManicKangaroo, Rita, Marilyn,Funky, Alex, dmlaw, Devil, Soldi, Raining On Me, Pop!, Dark Carnival, Big Ron)

Queensland - 10 - Ill Advised, COB, VOR, Suomi, Kate, BoysforSeles, Indie, Suedey, Rhythmbarbican, David 5000

Victoria - 4 - ZenGiraffe, Beryl, Ag, Ellie

Tasmania - 3 - Music, Alla, Phoenix

Poor forgotten South Australia and Western Australia. I was hoping @VoR would answer Sydney or something, but not

I struggled with that. There didn’t seem to be an obvious answer for my simple mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom