Moopy Family Fortunes - End of Decade Special - RESULTS

I thought athleisure was basically just sportswear like tracksuits becoming fashionable.

How is that anything new? Although it appears to be more about tight-fitting spandex style clothing as fashion which I suppose is, sort of.

My Googling also revealed that there is such a thing a Millennial Pink. Who knew?

My fashion standards consist of wearing clothes until they have holes in them and then replacing the worn out item with the most similar thing in the nearest shop. Only slightly exaggerating.

Huh. Weirdly I didn't crap out on too many answers there, but clearly too many middling answers.

This is probably my best FF performance ever! :D Well done @Alla!

Annoyed at the the last question cos I wanted to put a sort of conglomeration answer of man buns/lumberjack style/hipster beards but didn't know quite how to best word it.

First set of results...

1 Floppet 40
1 POP! 40
3 Kate 37
3 Alla 37
3 Dark Carnival 37
3 Raining On Me 37
3 big ron 37
8 VoR 34
8 David 5000 34
10 Jacques 33
10 Suedey 33
12 Ellie 31
13 Cloud 30
13 Wendy the Goat 30
13 dmlaw 30
16 Tischlampe 28
16 Rita 28
16 octophone 28
16 Indie 28
20 Lucille 25
21 Nerys 23
22 Kevin 21
23 KindaCool 16
24 Beryl 7
25 Buttertart 3

Not sure but I think @ButterTart has had the worst start to any round of FF with NO MATCHES.
How was Zsa Zsa Gabor not a match? Our fucking CEMETERY is named after her.

How was Zsa Zsa Gabor not a match? Our fucking CEMETERY is named after her.

I am sure some of the limbs they lopped off her are still struggling on. There’s no doubt an errant foot flopping around Bel Air as we speak, fervently trying to get into the champagne fridge.

The best answer was LEGGINGS which I'm sure is totally legit @Rita but made me laugh anyway.

oh babe you see all sorts in them with no pants the lot. Not that I am saying anyone around here would be wearing them but surely I am not the only one that has seen some poor bitch walking around in em and thought WTF??

*EEEEEEKKK*

Congrats my beautiful @Alla. It could not have went to a more deserving winner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom