MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - TEAMS AND ROUND ONE!!

I remember previously we had forums set up, just so we could talk as a team and discuss things before posting our entry publically. At the end everything was made public!
Yes that was it. I did it in Moopyfate I think. Lots of lovely posts

I'd just like to thank @Rita for agreeing to judge the ugly holiday souvenir round. I'm hoping for a guest judge for Round 2 as well.

Yes that was it. I did it in Moopyfate I think. Lots of lovely posts

We must have done it a couple of times, I remember setting one up in my admin days, I could see all the forums and it was fun :D

oh fuck, this is going to be quite th test of my technical skill!!!

So should we wait until we ge the threads or forums ready? Because we are compulsively DMing already. :disco:

Set up a new forum, remove all user groups from the viewing permissions. Then you'll have to go into each user and give them permission to view their forum.

I think that's the way...

Is a Spice Girls memorabilia something that every member of this forum is expected to have?:eyes:

I'd just like to thank @Rita for agreeing to judge the ugly holiday souvenir round. I'm hoping for a guest judge for Round 2 as well.
giphy.gif

Go back into my user profile in the control panel, check my forum permissions and see if it's ticked for the secret forum

Ssh, or Indie will be sending Star an invoice

Item 1) - a yellow item of clothing

2 points available here, 1 point if there is a print or any other colour on the item.

Can I just confirm here: 1 point if it's got another colour on it, but 2 points if it hasn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom