Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

Saving 19th and 21st May IN ADVANCE for the Eurovision Moopy Hot 100 countdowns.

Tune in to find out of ANYONE BUT LOREEN WILL WIN.

Oops we seem to have gotten a bit behind with these requests. I've added @Alla @RJN and @Ag's events. @COB is yours happening tomorrow?

Any changes or times you want adding, shout!

I'd actually forgotten all about it :D I'll leave it for now, I might have been stepping on POP and Jark's toes running it I think!

So regards to Tischvision:

I'm thinking we perhaps need a bit of a break after Katevision, but am also aware that some people may have entries lined up already. So I think what I'll do is:

- Open the submission period straight after Katevision anyway so those who want to can get in their entries
- See how the general 'feel' seems and if a delay looks desirable, I'll just keep the submission period open a bit longer and give some breathing room before kicking things off properly with the Flag Gala etc.

I'm thinking we perhaps need a bit of a break after Katevision
giphy.gif

Anything happening on Thursday the 11th? I'm thinking of pencilling in the Masked Mooper goose gala for that evening, in the absence of any free weekends for the foreseeable future.

Oh yeah! It wouldn't, but I usually do a thing after it with the few non-Moopy friends I still keep in touch with at this point :o How about Sunday the 14th instead?

Hello! @Moderator / @Kate

Could I pop the SQUEEZE the LeAnn Remix EVENT in before Moopy Jukebox next Friday at 7pm please?

This would mean delaying the jukebox by FIFTEEN MINUTES, if that's ok, but it would be a PERFECT WARM UP event!

Please and thanks.

Whilst I remember, on 11th March in the evening we're provisionally booking in the time to work on forum upgrades.

If anyone wants to run an event, please ensure it's done by 9pm (I've added this into the schedule)

Oh yeah! It wouldn't, but I usually do a thing after it with the few non-Moopy friends I still keep in touch with at this point :o How about Sunday the 14th instead?
Just saw that there's an Alanis listen that night, oops! I might need a bit of help to find a night for this :D

@Iguana - would it be possible to shift the second Alanis album on the 14th to the later sync listen, and I could have The Masked Mooper at 8:30?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom