Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tischlampe

• --

• Phoenix

• Total voters
Wait, wasn't Phoenix added to the poll just now? He wasn't there before! That has to mean something, did anyone else notice that?

Okay so Phoenix is either Mafia or stupid (possibly both)

I'd be very wary of anyone who voted within FORTY-FIVE MINUTES of the game opening, but particularly anyone who votes for Moopy's bad boy just because it's easy street.

Phoenix was Mafia, he's the only one I got right, everyone else I acussed of Mafia was actually a villager.

Okay so Phoenix is either Mafia or stupid (possibly both)

I'd be very wary of anyone who voted within FORTY-FIVE MINUTES of the game opening, but particularly anyone who votes for Moopy's bad boy just because it's easy street.

wow no need for name calling.

Also I’m confident in my vote.

Can I be the village dog-walker. Like Toni Collette in In Her Shoes but more of a hot mess. I prefer dogs to people.

Right, I think Phoenix and Penelope are probably NOT mafia. They've been shitting out accusations right off the bat, which is too conspicuous, and going after Suomi wouldn't make sense if they were mafia - he's such an obvious mafia candidate that they'd basically be robbing themselves of a perfect red herring.

Someone tell me why Penelope is in my inbox asking me if I'm Mafia or Villager.

Anyone have a scody dick pic I can send him instead?

I've played this so many times that I know the usual routines - Phoenix trying to immediately pinpoint someone who would likely get a lot of eviction votes anyway...

Right, I think Phoenix and Penelope are probably NOT mafia. They've been shitting out accusations right off the bat, which is too conspicuous, and going after Suomi wouldn't make sense if they were mafia - he's such an obvious mafia candidate that they'd basically be robbing themselves of a perfect red herring.

Penelope is who I'm most trusting of right now. His first few posts sounded rather sensible, when I think the mafia thrive on chaos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom