Moopy Secret Word 2020 CLOSES 7PM SUNDAY

3 @Kate 337pts

Peter Andre
Septum
Litmus test
Falkland Islands

Kate played a FUCKING STONKER! First of all, she NEVER used 'Litmus test'(!) Secondly she waited until all the points were built up during the dirty round, swooped in for the kill, and then basically took the rest of the game off!
:disco:

I thought Jaywick was in SCOTLAND until I had to Google it for this.

Look at the fucking state:
JAYWICK-1-PA-MIN.jpg
OMG that dog though :love:

Finally caught up. I don't think anyone correctly sneaky cunted me at any point :D I definitely must have got way more points from being wrongly cunted than from actually posting my words.

THANKS AG!!

Finally caught up. I don't think anyone correctly sneaky cunted me at any point :D I definitely must have got way more points from being wrongly cunted than from actually posting my words.

THANKS AG!!
I came irritatingly close to taking half your score. I was always targeting you for the DFSC and my second choice had one of your words in it. :angry:

I only got him in once and it just said "Peter Andre agog".

I was TRYING to wangle Insania in but everyone completely ignored my lyrics game :(

Which post was it?
As part of my ongoing quest to be named employee of the year, I went back through the early part of the thread and I had completely imagined the post which did have one of your words in it. I think my second choice just had lots of the red herrings again. I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom