Indie
SDF
KindaCool
Penelope
Phoenix
Tisch
Jacques

3 more places.

@Star it's after Kylie and Dannii have gone to bed and not that much past your bed time... :D

Being forced to interact with Kindacool is not why I'm on Moopy. Not fun at all.

LOL :D You don't have to interact with him. 50-50 you won't even be on the same tribes.

You were both in Mafia and no-one died....

Oh.

LOL :D You don't have to interact with him. 50-50 you won't even be on the same tribes.

You were both in Mafia and no-one died....

Oh.
Honestly for the sake of my mental health right now, he's a negative trigger that I'm best off avoiding.

Last edited:
Suomi
Lucille
ButterTart
Raining On Me
Rita
dmlaw
Indie
SDF
KindaCool
Penelope
Phoenix
Tisch
Jacques
Rhythmbarbican

2 more places.

Do you have any TITBITS To share @cwej?

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that...
  • There will be EXCLUSIVE forums for the two tribes to post and collaborate in. (Thanks Indie for your help!)
  • Audience members will be able to see both forums but not post in them.
  • Opposing tribes will not be able to see inside the other tribe's forum.
  • (Any screenshotting of tribe posts to the forum to be dealt with as per similar situations in Mafia please mods?)

Some rounds include:
  • A few creative tasks...
  • A few teamwork tasks...
  • A couple of micro-versions of Moopy favourites...
I have created a number of the challenges ready to go and I'm hoping they'll be fun! Every challenge is a quick 10-15 minute task so shouldn't be too cumbersome for anyone!

Mood is:

• Conniving, bitching and backstabbing encouraged.

Also... Audience will have a say in some important decisions.

Still 2 more places in this game. (I can also EXCLUSIVELY reveal this will be run approximately 10000 times more successfully than Kalavision and that got 564 entries.)

I still don’t have a clue and have never actually watched Survivor. This was the programme that was replaced by IACGMOOH? I can deal with Conniving, backstabbing, and bitching with ease though.

Last edited:
I still don’t have a clue and have never actually watched Survivor. This was the programme the was replace by IACGMOOH? I can deal with Conniving, backstabbing, and bitching with ease though.

I think the initial post lays it out as clearly as it possibly can be but in a bit more detail...

Basically you'll be given a challenge in your team of 8 against the other team of 8 - after each challenge the losing team has to vote someone off of their tribe - you can discuss who you'll vote for together, build alliances with other players, or just vote for who you want. You want to try and keep your team winning so that you don't get voted off, so it is often useful to vote off your weakest link.

Eventually when 6 people have been eliminated, the two teams are dispersed into one group and you all work individually in each challenge. The winner of a challenge cannot be voted off at the next vote.

At the final 2, the remaining players will have a chance to tell the other players why they think they should win - and the players who came 3rd place to 9th place get to vote for the winner as a 'jury'.

And in terms of timeline:

Monday - 16 players down to 12 players...
Wednesday - 12 players down to 8 players...
Thursday - 8 players down to 2 players with two double eliminations...

And in terms of timeline:

Monday - 16 players down to 12 players...
Wednesday - 12 players down to 8 players...
Thursday - 8 players down to 2 players with two double eliminations...
Will there be a sing off or will it just be whoever got the lowest audience vote?

Will there be a sing off or will it just be whoever got the lowest audience vote?

Ha... you'll have to wait and see. I have got it all planned out, so I'm not gonna be changing any rules halfway through or anything. A novel idea I know... :D

Isn’t it the tribes that vote? That’s the point of survivor. The audience can vote for fan favorite.

Isn’t it the tribes that vote? That’s the point of survivor. The audience can vote for fan favorite.

I haven't said what will happen yet...! Don't get your knickers in a twist babe xx

Suomi
Lucille
ButterTart
Raining On Me
Rita
dmlaw
Indie
SDF
KindaCool
Penelope
Phoenix
Tisch
Jacques
Rhythmbarbican
ameraal

1 more place

Once we get that 16th player we'll get straight to deciding tribes ready for the game to start next Monday.

Since when did everyone start having actual lives?

let me lay it down for you people: Boris didn’t actually change anything on Sunday.

Clearly you are in huge demand. Like when Jade Goody went back into Big Brother. It worked out well for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom