Moopyvision Karaoke Contest - SIGN UP TOPIC (CLOSES FRIDAY 21/5)

Would you like to enter?

• Total voters
I love the idea but I possess the singing voice of a post-menopause non-sexual goose these days so unless you want a Love City Groove style RAP extravaganza, I should pass.

I'm closing the signups TOMORROW, so answer the poll soon if you want to be a part of this!

I'm sure you have a lovely voice when you try! I'll even allow outside assistance so Mr Jolly Green Giant can prod you to those high notes :disco:

That's okay! Though I might have a favour to ask you regarding the contest at some point... :eyes:

Signups are closing THIS EVENING, any more interest? We have ten entrants including myself, so Eurovision voting will just about work provided everyone who said yes sends in a song. With just one more entry I could stick to being the SOLE HOST and avoid the potential of any unfounded accusations of RIGOR MORRIS cropping up down the line. Do it for the concept of fairness! :tongueout:

Reactions: dUb
There's a few who took part in the last round that haven't DECLARED

How do we select our song officially? On here?

If so I think I will go with the Imaani 'Where Are You' suggestion..!

I'll post a new topic tomorrow with all the details, but you'll PM me your entry once you've recorded it.

I'm sure you have a lovely voice when you try! I'll even allow outside assistance so Mr Jolly Green Giant can prod you to those high notes :disco:

Okay love I've signed up and downloaded smule to practice

The poor neighbours :D

Following in the footsteps of Nadine Coyle, filming on my iPhone :disco:

Reactions: COB
God so many Eurovision songs just aren't challenging enough :eyes:

:side-eye: I do hope someone’s going to tackle this classic, although I simply cannot imagine who’ll be able to reach those stunning multi-octave peaks :disco:

@Madison :tongueout:

I might need help with the technical side of things!

Do bitches want a TITTY SHAKER or something SLOW?
The FORMER please, I’m more than happy to give you some rehearsal tips :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom