Moopyvision Karaoke Contest - SIGN UP TOPIC (CLOSES FRIDAY 21/5)

Would you like to enter?

• Total voters
Obviously I'll play. I take myself far too seriously and will be fuming when a comedy entry by Suomi beats me, but WHATEVER. :D

This would be my other option. When are you lot going to do a Song For Eurotrash rewatch party?

Just put a little arrangement together. I think you've decided for me lolly - I seem to recall you being my mentor in Moopy Factor and giving me some good choices then too! :D

I gave you a Eurythmics track, didn't I? I think probably either Here Comes The Rain Again or You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart.

moopyvision-logo.jpg

:D !

I gave you a Eurythmics track, didn't I? I think probably either Here Comes The Rain Again or You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart.

Here Comes The Rain Again. I didn't even know that song until I sang it for that competition... :o

Star had my version of Ready for Love by India.Arie on her itunes for years too... :D

Here Comes The Rain Again. I didn't even know that song until I sang it for that competition... :o

Star had my version of Ready for Love by India.Arie on her itunes for years too... :D

Former poster STREBOR tormented me with an atrocious version of a Rachel Stevens song I di not that long ago :(

Any more signups for tonight? The poll will be open for most of this week - it'd be great to get at least fifteen entries!

I’ve weighed a few options, but there is ONE SONG I keep coming back to.

Reactions: dUb
I toyed with the idea of trying to do a 3 part harmony with myself and becoming D‘U8G3NE

But I’ve gone with something else :side-eye:

Come on loves, I know you all have lovely voices and lovely outgoing personalities so why not enter this :cool:

Don't make me start TAGGING people, actually no I'm going to - I seem to recall @Diddy did a lovely version of Anggun's song once upon a time, it's time for a repeat performance :love:

Reactions: Zu
Actually I’ve not really sung very much since seeing that vocal coach for significantly more than several lessons some time ago, all of which was ruined by Mama Zu saying, “Maybe he’s only saying you’re good because you pay him.” :)

And you wonder why I RAGE!

Come on loves, I know you all have lovely voices and lovely outgoing personalities so why not enter this :cool:

Don't make me start TAGGING people, actually no I'm going to - I seem to recall @Diddy did a lovely version of Anggun's song once upon a time, it's time for a repeat performance :love:

I was considering, but I don’t think I can make a video. I mean I want to do Crisalide but I don’t have any wigs or laser machines to do it justice

But your Wrecking Ball video :( I'd SEND YOU A WIG if I thought it'd get there.

Are we allowed Melodifestivalen songs

Only if they’ve been personally selected by me. The options available are ‘Tango! Tango!’, ‘Human Frontier’ and anything by Amy Diamond :disco:

Though if you REALLY want to do Statements maybe we could have it as the interval act :o

Maybe we could do a MF version if this one is a success (:eyes:) though.

Oh I HOPE so, Mirakel is probably more in my range than anything that's actually made it to Eurovision

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom