Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
I'm sorry (and I don't care if I get a warning), but Raab is the only one I want to stick it up

Although 'want to' is probably pushing it. More like 'would'.

Look I find the fat guy on Stranger Things sexy okay. Horses for courses and all that. Get off my jock!

So Sunak and Truss in the final 2, and Truss will win that. FFS. More of the same shit for the next two years.

So Sunak and Truss in the final 2, and Truss will win that. FFS. More of the same shit for the next two years.
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
But if she does that that's actually a good thing and a final nail in their coffin for the next election.

Sorry Sunak is also same old shit, having a go at Truss for being once being a Lib Dem and a remainer is more of the deliberately divisive shit we have sadly got used to

We need to be careful the whole gay chatroom Liz ki-kiing doesn't turn into proper stanning. Lucille and Ag I'm watching you. :eyes:

I mean, it's going to be more of the same shit for the next two years if Sunak wins too. Probably worse!

Ladies, you do know that Sunak isn’t white don’t you. So is highly unlikely to win against a white person, even though she has a vagina. These are Tory members voting remember. Predominantly white old men.

I have to say, whilst I find the whole thing HILARIOUS on one hand, the absolute SAVAGERY of The Mail et al going in for OUR PENPEN because she's "too woke" really is fucking disgusting. The front page today is APPALLING on MANY levels.

I have to say, whilst I find the whole thing HILARIOUS on one hand, the absolute SAVAGERY of The Mail et al going in for OUR PENPEN because she's "too woke" really is fucking disgusting. The front page today is APPALLING on MANY levels.

SHE MET WITH MUSLIMS

Honestly amazes me that there isn't more radical action against the Mail. I'd happily get arrested petrol bombing the cunts.

There was that time extinction rebellion blocked them from printing their SHIT RAG and the government immediately responded by making it illegal to protest.

They REALLY don’t want Penny to make that final two…

(Ellwood is a Penny supporter and now can’t vote)

It seems BIZARRE to me that they DON'T want Penny. Surely her popularity with the public makes her the best chance of actually staying in power, RIGHT?

It seems BIZARRE to me that they DON'T want Penny. Surely her popularity with the public makes her the best chance of actually staying in power, RIGHT?

Its all to do with the ERG and them having another puppet to get what they want post brexit. As I've said before, Truss is just another useless idiot with illusions of grandeur who will do anything to get the dream job. Mourdaunt doesn't fit that bill.

Its all to do with the ERG and them having another puppet to get what they want post brexit. As I've said before, Truss is just another useless idiot with illusions of grandeur who will do anything to get the dream job. Mourdaunt doesn't fit that bill.

Yeah, I realise that argument but right now they need to rebuild. It's INCREDIBLY short sighted.

The Mail, GB News etc. really are just the mad old aunt rocking back and forth in the corner now

Although it should be shouted from the rooftops that Mordaunt, unlike Truss, is a former ERG member.

It takes more than a swimsuit and a gay brother to make me forget that someone actively supported the most stupid decision the UK has made in decades.

EDIT: I’m being too generous. She did more than actively support it. She went on television and fucking lied about things like Turkey joining the EU. She’s utter scum.

Last edited:
Yeah, I realise that argument but right now they need to rebuild. It's INCREDIBLY short sighted.
They’re all such venal cunts obsessed with ‘intrigue’ and backstabbing that they just can’t help getting in their own way.

How the odds have moved:

A5878AB8-3774-4D59-9B02-A084DA640539.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom