Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
Does she trip into power on the 5th?

We should do a charity run on that day and donate to something she's against.
We should open up a beef market in Mongolia.

I bet the Queen has been on her summer holidays, not following the news - Truss will roll up claiming to be PM and be greeted with a 'FUCK ORF!'

The UNCUT word cloud:

20220826_134148.png

tory cunt :o

Is this a FIRST?
Yes.

Although Herbert Asquith and Edward VII did it in France in 1908.

On further reading it appears it's not been confirmed but she's been told not to travel and plans are being made for a flight to Scotland for Boris and Liz.

Macron:

“So I say with absolute certainty that the British people, the nation of the UK, is a good friend and an ally, whoever its leaders are, and sometimes in spite of the leaders and the little mistakes they might make in comments on the campaign trail,”

Macron:

“So I say with absolute certainty that the British people, the nation of the UK, is a good friend and an ally, whoever its leaders are, and sometimes in spite of the leaders and the little mistakes they might make in comments on the campaign trail,”

Liz Truss has responded: "i’m sorry to hear that your grandma passed away yeah i actually am like obviously i'm i'm going to be upset about that innit yeah and emannuel you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and i don't want to be mates wiv you alright"

Macron:

say what you want about Macron (and @Dark Carnival certainly will!) but that is a supremely classy response. I often wonder what politicians who actually have a modicum of ability, and can function as somewhat intelligent human beings, must think about the gutteral political class of the UK and the losers we spew out on the regular.

say what you want about Macron (and @Dark Carnival certainly will!) but that is a supremely classy response. I often wonder what politicians who actually have a modicum of ability, and can function as somewhat intelligent human beings, must think about the gutteral political class of the UK and the losers we spew out on the regular.
It's the response of a statesman, albeit I am loathed to damn the entire political class in the UK - it's literally just the Tories and their satellite movements.

Reactions: LTZ
I learned who Liz Truss is today. Stay strong UK.

Also, why does she hate Scotland so much?
Specifically she doesn't like the First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon, who leads the SNP who want Scottish independence.

As a Conservative, the Tories are arch unionists, intent on keeping the four nation states together.

Also she's a cunt.

Bring a cunt isn't always a bad thing. But her track record for incompetence is awful. Talk about scraping the barrel.

Liz Truss has responded: "i’m sorry to hear that your grandma passed away yeah i actually am like obviously i'm i'm going to be upset about that innit yeah and emannuel you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and i don't want to be mates wiv you alright"
HPOTW

Zahawi trending for telling people to 'use less energy' because 'there is a war on' - which is probably the worst instance of gas-lighting since that other Tory asked people if they have tried earning more money.

There is nothing they will not exploit Ukraine for.

Those word clouds are WARMING MY DARK HEART.

Still can't over this FUCKING MORON being the next Prime Minister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom