Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
Screenshot_20220712-144923_Twitter.jpg

This race really is thoroughly depressing. All about tax cuts and regressive social policies. Absolutely no vision for the future of the country. At least Boris had so-called "levelling up". This is what happens when the elderly take over a democracy.

Yeah Boris was good at pretending to give a shit. This rabble don’t even have the capacity to do that.

No they made a genuine effort, it was top notch stuff.

BUT THEY WEREN'T TRYING TO RUN THE FUCKING COUNTRY (although I wouldn't rule it out)
I'd quite like the pair of them to have a bash at it

I mean it would be batshit and probably lead to the end of humanity, but we'd sure as fuck be entertained on the journey.

Lots of them will get to 20 but can they get to 30 tomorrow?

It will take a braver-man than me to rule out Suella.

Badenoch, Braverman, Hunt, Morduant, Sunak, Truss, Tugendaht and Zahawi through to Ballot 1

I'm a little surprised Hunt made it actually. and Zahawi.

WHO WILL PRITI ENDORSE? will it be Truss? @Kratz

I'm a little surprised Hunt made it actually. and Zahawi.

WHO WILL PRITI ENDORSE? will it be Truss? @Kratz
I would say Truss, I can’t see her backing Braverman who I expect she sees as below her.

They will fall like nine-pins tomorrow :D

So everyone remaining made it through.

I saw a tweet saying Javid's backers went to Hunt.

can't believe Liz is the runaway winner of this poll :D hope Moopy is not the Internet's mystic equivalent of the This Morning pig

can't believe Liz is the runaway winner of this poll :D hope Moopy is not the Internet's mystic equivalent of the This Morning pig
I absolutely want her to win. She'll be an utter mess and absolutely destroy any chances the Tories have in 2024. We don't want a GOOD CANDIDATE!

I absolutely want her to win. She'll be an utter mess and absolutely destroy any chances the Tories have in 2024. We don't want a GOOD CANDIDATE!
we have two long years of the winner as PM to deal with first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom