Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
Curious fact: No PM has come and gone by winning and losing a GE since TED HEATH!

In fact two years is probably the perfect amount of time for the hatred to set in.

Thinking about a Liz Truss government.
liz-truss-1.jpg

“Prior to joining the Conservatives, Truss was a Liberal Democrat. According to a Radio 4 interview with a former colleague, she once wanted to cover an entire campaigning stall with “Free The Weed” posters.”

can't believe Liz is the runaway winner of this poll :D hope Moopy is not the Internet's mystic equivalent of the This Morning pig
I will never ever vote for a Brexiteer or a leave voter, no matter how many diving-based ITV shows they appear in. That leaves slim pickings here.

The Opposition tabled a motion of no confidence in the government.

Any other government would have followed the clear convention and made time for the motion to be debated.

This government has simply ignored it. Fucking Tories pissing all over the constitution again.

to be fair, what's the point? Keir is being a stunt queen; maybe focus on crafting policy instead.

Yeah Keir handled that one badly. Now’s not the time to throw a tantrum and allow Boris to ask you to take a seat. Now’s the time to watch from the sidelines and look fabulous by doing nothing, while the inmates tear each other apart.

It's like she was made in a lab by the editor of the STOP FUCKING HATE.

Thatcheresque ✅
Army adjacent ✅
Quite big tits ✅

to be fair, what's the point? Keir is being a stunt queen; maybe focus on crafting policy instead.
It’s not being fair at all - challenging the motive is playing the Tories’ game. There should be no question of debating a confidence motion from the leader of the opposition - it’s dangerous what they are doing.

My ENTIRE THIRTIES have been under a Tory government. PLEASE GOD LET IT END

My entire adult life pretty much. 2010 election was less than a month after my 18th birthday. :(
FUCK BOTH OF YOU, I‘ve spent 57% of my entire life living under a Tory government. If you add in the war criminal that’s 86.4% :evil:

• Care
Reactions: COB
Penny promising her leadership will be a Conservative GREATEST HITS.

Comparing to to Glastonbury, she says it has been like listening to Paul McCartney play his new songs. What people want is the old stuff, she says: concepts like a small state, and personal responsibility.

Heaven preserve us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom