Nick Jonas - Spaceman (new album)

Can someone update the thread title to include the album? Which is brilliant on first listen by the way. I’m going to listen again but this might be due a rate.

Preach! I mean, does he show tits in the booklet at the very least?

Yes, he had the good grace to do that.

33806-F83-8136-4786-81-A6-AA9-AEF42-B1-E9.jpg

Ew-Trn-Kj-XIAMU9-Z.jpg

I gave the album a listen today. Not entirely convinced by some of the more lover man moments but, in addition to This Is Heaven, Deeper Love and If I Fall stood out to me.

how many versions of the album are out there? Spotify says 3, but there must be more! Get those stream numbers Nicky!

The album is projected to debut at #13 in the US with 24k units (15k pure sales) with an album called POOH SHEISTY outselling it. ONLY FANS IT IS. We won?

It was #36 in the UK midweeks yesterday as well.

I know he’s not exactly huge musically, but given his name I would’ve thought a little better. It does feel like the album popped out of nowhere, mind.

I suppose the last album didn't do anything either but the Jonas Brothers return went so well so thought it might have a better opening. Agreed that they could have built up its momentum a bit more.

Pooh Sheisty (:D) has been top ten on Spotify for a while, so that explains that, but I really thought Nick would have enough fans for a Top 5 debut, especially with how well the Jonas Brothers comeback did

First rate after a second listen:

08 Don't Give Up On Us
06 Heights
06 Spaceman
08 2Drunk
07 Delicious
11 This Is Heaven
09 Sexual
09 Deeper Love
09 If I Fall
06 Death Us Do Part
07 Nervous

What a PLEASANT SURPRISE this album is. I did really like a bunch from the last album, but this is so consistently good. Not a bad track. Some of them like "Spaceman" and "Death Us Do Part" have that trend-chasing vocal/melody where everyone wants to sound like Drake that I really have no time for - this is why the likes of Ariana Grande just can't produce consistent music anymore. But there's enough TOP POP on this album to still be fabulous. The second half in particular is killer. Sexual/Deeper Love/If I Fall are all potential 10s and are going on heavy rotation :disco:

I just keep on coming back to this album, really deserved to do much better

I always revisit it. This Is Heaven is a timeless bop. The SNL Was dreadful since it only highlighted how tinny his voice is and was drowned by the BV :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom