Norway 2021: TIX - Fallen Angel

I couldn’t help SPOILING the result for myself, and I’m QUITE HAPPY I did. Deffo saved myself 2 hours of wasted life and emotional investment :D

In other news - TERRIBLY SAD for KEiiNO obviously, but TIX won by such a huge margin I imagine it was a foregone conclusion from the beginning - and there’s literally NOTHING they could have done to change the result.

I couldn’t help SPOILING the result for myself, and I’m QUITE HAPPY I did. Deffo saved myself 2 hours of wasted life and emotional investment :D

In other news - TERRIBLY SAD for KEiiNO obviously, but TIX won by such a huge margin I imagine it was a foregone conclusion from the beginning - and there’s literally NOTHING they could have done to change the result.
He's such a local star for local people, though, that it'll be fun watching them reap the consequences of their folly come May.

I truly believe they’ve just thrown away a potential Eurovision winner for a non-qualifier. What a MESS.

What a bunch of fucking cunts. That shitty dirge won't qualify in May and I hope KEiiNO never offers their services again after being snubbed.

Hoping the fjords spilleth over.

I come from the other thread and the pain is raw. I would like to make known my support for each of these comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom