Nu Rave

Jark

gave ur love away
@funky my dear, are you with us for Jark.FM tonight? there's a lot I know you love and a few I think you might not know but will definitely be HOT FOR.

funky

User
I think this might have been posted elsewhere (maybe it was the single version) but I'm obsessed with this. Imagine hearing this in a club!

funky

User
K-Klass have a new EP out and this is the main track. Totally Paradise Garage 80s house fabulousness.

funky

User
This is more DnB but worth posting. It's picking up a fair bit of airplay and streams for a DnB track but it's a proper anthem so I can see why.

funky

User
I'm working my way through the Friend Within album that's been on my list a while now - it's quite the mix of dance styles but this nu rave track jumped out big time

funky

User
Had a listen to the Friend Within album and it's a nice enough blend of mainstream house, but there's a couple of deeper tracks on there, and I'm a bit obsessed with this 808-State sounding raver

Jark

gave ur love away
Had a listen to the Friend Within album and it's a nice enough blend of mainstream house, but there's a couple of deeper tracks on there, and I'm a bit obsessed with this 808-State sounding raver

this is DELIGHTFUL

the A-Trak collab, Know Each Other, is also a bit of a TUNE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom