Post a really bad pop performance

michelle-visage.gif

Anyway this Work perf is even more iconic (i.e. worse)

Youtube comment:

Shame they didn't choreograph this properly though... one minute flailing around and the next stood still and clueless :P

My girlies and me used to recreate this perf all the time complete with mismatched armography, wobbly strained vocals, hair flailing & nonchalant posing
:disco:

And yes of course I nailed Vanessa's adlibs

A malfunctioning Debbie Harry sent out to perform solo in a costume-shop Blondie wig to an audience of nonplussed toddlers.

Shout out to the one future QUEEN in the audience living his best life.

Last edited:

A malfunctioning Debbie Harry sent out to perform solo in a costume-shop Blondie wig to an audience of nonplussed toddlers.

Shout out to the one futute QUEEN in the audience living his best life.

There really is something quite (debbie) harrowing about this as it goes on and on and the life continually drains from her eyes.

There really is something quite (debbie) harrowing about this as it goes on and on and the life continually drains from her eyes.
It’s awful, isn’t it? Loving her slumping off at the end for more much-needed heroin :disco:

Of all the Cappella singles to cack on, Move On Baby is NOT IT

Hopefully she’s in prison :disco:

This is a specific mini theme - European Popstars girl groups do song contests:

Italy - Lollipop - Sanremo

Sweden - Excellence - Melfest

Portugal - NonStop - Eurovision

Germany - No Angels - Eurovision

I wish the footage of Clea performing We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off in Asda with people doing their shopping in the background paying them absolutely no attention was still available on the internet.

I wish the footage of Clea performing We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off in Asda with people doing their shopping in the background paying them absolutely no attention was still available on the internet.
There's the intro at least, filmed on a potato

It’s the women looking through the rails in George in the background that get me every time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom