Post a really bad pop performance

Best bit for me is at the end the lady saying "Statistically cancer will affect all of us" whilst Chezza's got a dopey look on and tongue out.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-20-at-15-39-42.png

That Cheryl performance just reminds me how much I hate telethons - they are so jarring.

‘Thanks Jesy Nelson! And ‘Bad Boys’ is out now, yes? Great! Next up is Pixie Lott’s moving trip to Lesotho to patronise the locals…’

How did she NOT NOTICE?? :D

Surely the entire crowd were stood BEMUSED or worried they’d SUDDENLY GONE DEAF?

Whilst we’re on Girls Aloud..

Probably not REALLY BAD per se but:

Cat Deeley excitedly announcing a Hand Claire b-side as NEW and EXCLUSIVE.
Aforementioned b-side sounding like a Price Slice version of "The Way You Make Me Feel".
Swaying Gays more interested in seeing themselves on screen than the TALANT in front of them.
Hand Claire's stylists and tanning technicians demonstrating how much they hate them.
Less star quality and charisma than DOLLAR.
The minidisc sized stage they're forced to perform on.
Possible sighting of VoR in a Hawaiian shirt.
H in Rodeo Romeo drag visibly desperate to launch into a line dance.
Random electroshocks issued to the audience to make them go "Whoooooo".
EVERYTHING REALLY.

Last edited:

INNOVATIVE :disco:

- The bored drummer @0:27
- Linda borrowing Chiara's bingo wings and head bob movements + Glennis Grace's running choreo
- LA VOX
- The audience singing weakly and clapping along to the chorus after being held at gunpoint
- 1:11
- That potential QUEEN @1:25 staring at horrored disbelief that someone greenlit this for television
- Someone's grandfather questioning their life choices @2:28
- That dying glory note at the end and proud arm thrust from Linda

Last edited:

Quite a sad one really, it knocked her confidence so badly she basically gave up after this :(

I still can’t believe this went ahead. The show is huge but the typical watcher is a 58 year old straight male armchair-sportsman. To get Geri Halliwell performing an unknown rubbish love song was so ill advised it’s actually as if someone wanted her to tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom