Post an all-round TERRIBLE Eurovision entry

No Telemóveis does not count HATERS! :kim:

This is always my default choice for most hilariously inept Eurovision entry.

Everything about it, from the flop pink blazer WARDROBE CHOICES, to the completely out-of-his-depth performer, to the song that goes NOWHERE - and he beat out Selma, Agurbash, Glennis Grace, Omar Nabar (RIP :( ), Laura and the Lovers AND Donna and Joe to snatch a qualification slot!

Yeah ok Miss I think the Caramella Girls are a good idea for an ASFM entry.

Obviously I stan this hard but continue to be AGOG that this ever happened, what was the story, wasn’t he dragged in to perform at the 11h hour??!

OMG this was my SECOND CHOICE!!

source.gif

OMG Witloof Bay has to be one of the ALL TIME most HORRIFIC! And it was so close to qualifying too. Did people from BELGIUM even like it??

See also this acapella SONG OF SATAN from Latvia, that for a HOT MOMENT I thought could do well once they whacked out the LIVING ROBOT! :shock:

This is always my default choice for most hilariously inept Eurovision entry.

Everything about it, from the flop pink blazer WARDROBE CHOICES, to the completely out-of-his-depth performer, to the song that goes NOWHERE - and he beat out Selma, Agurbash, Glennis Grace, Omar Nabar (RIP :( ), Laura and the Lovers AND Donna and Joe to snatch a qualification slot!

WRONG !

this is absolutely essential. Probably one of the chubbiest statements ever in the contest

I have no idea why Telemóveis is so triggering for CERTAIN PARTIES :D It's basically Arca does Eurovision and it features a DEATH DROP!

23/10 and absolutely one of the greatest Eurovision entries this century.
I have such visceral hatred for it, to the point that I hope his absolute failure ruined his career. I don't know why I have such strong feelings about it; even the second worst Eurovision entry ever - Suus - has never inspired such rage in me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom